Parcel of fish food came in...

emeraldking

Yesterday I've ordered some fish food online. And today the parcel came in...
The parcel contained adhesive veggie tablets, adhesive food tablets made of crustaceans, adhesive garlic tablets, seaweed powder, artemia, dried daphnia and dried blood worms.
You must be registered to see images

This will hold to approx. 2 months and then it's time to order again.

AggressiveAquatics

you know you have a lot of fish when that lasts you 2 months

Upvote 0

FishSupreme

Where did you order from?

Upvote 0

emeraldking

you know you have a lot of fish when that lasts you 2 months
Well, I still had other fish food overhere. But I ordered these because I ran almost out of these. I give those fish a variety of fish food.
And yes, I do have a huge amount of fish swimming overhere. I've got 80 tanks running (indoors).
Where did you order from?
I've ordered at a company that I know from the vivaristic events where both of us are exposants. You can order bulk packaging of fish food which is cheaper than those in those cans. If I don't order at this company, I will order at a german wholesaler (I know the owner personally) where I pay wholesale prices for bulk packaging. But with the current covid-19 regulations in both countries (Holland & Germany), postal items are a bit hard to get in time when it should cross the border. That's why I've ordered at this company. And I do have to say that I also get a good price for the purchases. Quite different than buying them at a store. And the fish food's quality is really good of both companies. Those fish food come from the same company where other known brands buy their fish food. Only difference is that on the bulk packaging no brand name is labeled. Why pay more if we're deling with the same product?

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
emeraldking
Replies
Views
Dch48
  • Question
Replies
Views