Paradise Fish Trouble

CatfishGuy
I have 2 Paradise Gourami in a 20 long and theyve been in there for a week and a half now. Recently ones been getting very very colorful and staying to the dark corners almost motionless, while the other looks more pale and is more active, I don't know if one's gonna die or if they're breeding or if one's bullying the other. Please help

TexasDomer
One is bullying the other. I'd return one of them immediately, before he gets attacked or killed.

75g Discus Tank
Temp?
Parameters?
Tankmates?
Hiding areas?

It's probably aggression.

CatfishGuy
Temp?
Parameters?
Tankmates?
Hiding areas?

It's probably aggression.

Temp is 79 F, Parameters, nitrite & nitrate at 0, alkalinity is ideal, water is soft, only the two paradise fish, tank not yet scaped(meaning no hiding spots, all I have in there is substrate) the 20 long is basically a holding tank so I can get the other tanks readied up to put the two paradise in there.

75g Discus Tank
Paradise fish prefer cooler water around 70 degrees.

TexasDomer
I would just stock with one paradise gourami. If they're already not getting along, it likely won't improve.

CatfishGuy
I would just stock with one paradise gourami. If they're already not getting along, it likely won't improve.
So I just moved my paradise to my 10 gallon because my mom started freaking out thinking itll get killed. I don't know if I should keep them there or move them again because I don't know how it'll do with it's new tank mates heres a list of what the paradise will have to live with for now:

3 Fancy Guppies
1 Platy
2 Mollies
1 Snail (forgot which type)
3 ghost shrimp

TexasDomer
I'd rehome him. Your 10 gal is already overstocked, and that's not a permanent solution for him.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
AnubiasBarteri
Replies
Views
jinjerJOSH22
Replies
Views
Al913
Replies
Views