Panjo?

Discussion in 'Aqua Swap' started by azbev, Apr 17, 2017.

1. azbev

azbev Valued Member Member

Confused. I would like to post here regarding selling or giving-away a 20-gallon with Fluval filter, Aqua heater and fresh water fish included (good home only!!), but I am confused by the note on using Panjo rather than the Forum. Please clarify: may I post here items for sale or free ... or not? Thank you.

2. AngelTheGypsy

AngelTheGypsy Fishlore VIP Member

Yes. Just go to the buy, sell, trade, section and create a thread. . You have to have at least 50 posts, but I see you have more than that so you are good to go! I think it's under misc topics, but not 100% sure.

I don't know what panjo is...

3. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Hi azbev :)
    As of right now the Panjo/Aqua Swap section is not in use.
    Like AngelTheGypsy said, post in the buy sell trade forum

4. OP
    OP
    azbev

Okay. Thank you. So THIS is the correct place to post, right? Is there any index system or any way to post to only to the area in which I live? (I haven't a clue of what Panjo is either. Lucy - could you please explain this?) Thanks again.

5. Lucy

No, the correct place would be the main b/s/t forum
    Here's the link.
    Buy, Sell, Trade, Free
    Or you can navigate your way from the front page.
    Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum scroll down and click on the Buy/Sell/Trade heading

There isn't enough activity to separate into every state or area although there are separate sections for Europe, Canada and Australia.

If you wnt to attract members local to you add your state/city to the title :)

Mike explains panjo much better than I could here:
    New Classifieds Section

Now the plug-in is not playing nicely with the new forum software.

6. OP
    OP
    azbev

Thank you, Lucy. So when I said THIS is the right place, I was correct.....since my first post in this thread was on the Buy, Sell, Trade forum, but I got confused because there was Canada, Australia, etc., but no USA. o_O Sorry I'm so dense. When I'm ready to post, now I know where & how. Thank you for your help. :happy:

7. Lucy

You're welcome!
    It is confusing to explain in text :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice