Question Panda Haven - Breakfast Time

Lil_Delta

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I'm just so stoked how my Panda tank is coming into it's own. I had just fed them, and most of them were right out front. I'd feel guilty not sharing. I hope you enjoy.

Panda Corydoras
Columbian Tetras
Panda Garras

qed

NC122606

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Lil_Delta said:
I'm just so stoked how my Panda tank is coming into it's own. I had just fed them, and most of them were right out front. I'd feel guilty not sharing. I hope you enjoy.

Panda Corydoras
Columbian Tetras
Panda Garras

qed
Looking good! Would you prefer Garra or Corydoras? I am looking into getting some Panda Garra!

OP
Lil_Delta

Lil_Delta

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
NC122606 said:
Looking good! Would you prefer Garra or Corydoras? I am looking into getting some Panda Garra!
I love my Panda Cory's, however they are sensitive. I've probably bought about 100 and am settled around 35ish. I usually buy locally and quarantine/medicate for 3-4 weeks. Most of the time it's a bacterial or fungal issue, ime. I've heard other Cory's aren't as sensitive.

Panda Garras are super cute and funny. Get a group of 6 or more if u can. I find that mine aren't terribly colorful as I have white sand, but sometimes they darken up pretty good.

Cory's keep my sand clean, Garras eat the biofilm off of everything. Everyone is always busy.

New Threads