Panda Corydoras

NanaT

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
2 weeks ago I brought home 5 adorable little panda corydoras. They are doing wonderful and it is because of this forum. After reading threads about these little guys, I added a nice layer of sand on the gravel and added more live plants. They are so active now!! They are in my 30 gallon tank with six 3 week old molly fry and a 2 1/2" little pleco.
I'm considering adding 24 4 day old guppy and molly fry in a week or 2 when the other 6 are moved to an adult 55 gallon tank. Any thoughts ? Too much for a 30g?
I have 2 55 gallon tanks (1 female tank with 3 mollies, 2 guppies, 1 swordtail & a 3" pleco and the other with all males 2 swordtails, a molly and a guppy. 10 neon tetras, and 2 clown loaches), a 30g, and 2 10 gallon tanks for newborn fry/hospital/quarantine.

Giul

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Yay! I’m glad you had success with the panda cories. Since they’re only fry you should be okay using the 30 as a grow out tank- just watch your nitrates and conduct water changes accordingly. Congrats on your fish babies btw! I’m sure they’re happy in your care

OP
NanaT

NanaT

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Giul said:
Yay! I’m glad you had success with the panda cories. Since they’re only fry you should be okay using the 30 as a grow out tank- just watch your nitrates and conduct water changes accordingly. Congrats on your fish babies btw! I’m sure they’re happy in your care
Thank you! Yes, water changes and those nitrates!

New Threads