Panda Butterfly goldfish?

panda bear

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I was looking for information about panda butterfly goldfish and came across this forum. So far I am digging the responsiveness and wanted to join the conversations. I have a few questions to bother you all about. I am looking to get two panda goldfish. I already have various plants and a 30 gallon tank. I also have two female bettas. so questions....

is this an ok idea? will the betas have problems with the goldfish?
is a 30 gallon tank enough to start out two goldfish?
where is the suggested place I get them from?

I'm sure I'll have more questions about things as I go. ;D thank you all for your help!!! be talking to you more soon.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Bettas and goldfish are not compatiable because bettas need warmer temps (78-80F) and goldfish need cooler temps(65-75F) Heres info on panda butterfly goldfish

OP
P

panda bear

Reaction score
Weel then that super answers my question. Thank you.

OP
P

panda bear

Reaction score
any other ideas to help not fill but " complete " the tank. I don't want to put ships and such in it. And no more plants. But other fish would be nice. I already have another 30 gallon with one lone feeder fish who is quite big and another 30 gallon with two adult parrot blood cichlids so I am looking for smaller fish now.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
White cloud's, some danios and just about any minnows prefer cooler water and might make good tank mates for your goldfish.
Carol

New Threads