Well Known Member
Reaction score
yeah some times i dont have a gun tho

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
O I do and I like paintballing a lot, I want to get a tippmann in a year or two because the gun I have right now is a spyder victor and everybody who I play with has a Tippmann 98 custom pro so i have a MAJOR disavantage.

fish_r_friend

Well Known Member
Reaction score

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have never heard of that company before, if I were you I would just go with a Tippmann and spend the extra money, it's worth it in the long run. They can undure so much and still work it's amazing and the customs you can customize a lot and they shoot really well.

fish_r_friend

Well Known Member
Reaction score
it made by the store. i probly wont get a gun at all b/c my parents dont want me to get one

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
this is the gun I'm saving up for and hopefully by this christmas I'll have 100$ saved up and the rest can be my x-mas present and I can sell my other gun.

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Have you been able to get a gun yet? I'v researched and talked around and I'v decided to up my cost expenses and save up for this gun, I really like the look and the stock.

fish_r_friend

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Na I need to save up for a 55 gallon tanks equipment and a car first

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
O that sucks, I'm not gona save for a car too much right now since I need a job first since they cost so much and another tank is a no with my parents.

Tumbleweed

Well Known Member
Reaction score
been playing for years. I have an Angel G7 Fly and and Empire Timmy 06.

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Wow those are worth a lot of money aren't they. I just got a spyder pilot acs.

Tumbleweed

Well Known Member
Reaction score
atmmachine816 said:
Wow those are worth a lot of money aren't they.  I just got a spyder pilot acs.
Yeah they are up there in price, but I was playing tournament paintball for a while so It was what I needed.

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
O so do you just play tourney, or do you play woodsball or scenario too?

Tumbleweed

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i play speed ball and tourney. I am not a big fan of woods ball. I like the fast paise game of air ball.

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
O I like woodsball a lot though i haven't played speedball really since it's too expensive for me since i'm too young though next year I hope to get a job since I'll be 16 then and go to some tourney's with some of my friends that can drive me there with them. Do you win a lot of stuff or is it basically just like spending money to have fun, I know by me if you win you can win stuff otherwise it's like 100+ for three or five people entry fee plus paint.

Tumbleweed

Well Known Member
Reaction score
In some of the bigger tourneys you can win some money, but usually it is just enough to cover all of the fees for playing in the tourney. In the smaller ones you win gear, like markers, paint, packs and that kind of stuff. It just depends on the size of the tourney and who is puting it on. Yeah speed ball can get expesive, you tend to go through a lot of paint. On a typical weekend I go through1500-2000 rounds of paint.

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Ya I think I might be going on a team with my friend but I have to talk to him about it. Do you know how to get sponsored?

Tumbleweed

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Getting sponsord is not easy. You need to have a team first and play in a couple of tourneys first. After that you have something that you can take to a company to try and get a sponsorship from them. Also try and look at companies other then paintball stores and paintball related compaines. Some times getting your local tirshirt making company to sponsor you by getting you shirts is easier then anything else.

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Cool thanks for the advice. Just curious I was wondering if you have any experience with the rikochet apache hopper or freak barrels because I think I might be getting those eventually.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom