Pagoda Stone

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I recently saw at my LFS an interestingly colored and shaped aquarium rock called "Pagoda Stone", but I can't seem to find any information about it online. Does anyone know anything about it? Is it inert or will it affect the pH (or any other water parameters) in any way? Thanks up front.

Janmitch22

Reaction score
Ya, I think if it's sold in your lfs then it should be safe for aquariums. But with the horror stories you hear these days, you can't be too sure. Can't hurt to ask 'em.  I didn't have a clue what it was though, but a google search came up with this:

OP
Isabella

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Jan, lol, that's the exact same website I found when doing a search on the "pagoda stone". But it didn't give me any information really, so that's why I asked here on Fish Lore lol

Fish_r_friend ... thanks. I didn't know stones with iron will rust in a tank. Is that possible?

fish_r_friend

Well Known
Reaction score
they could but it would be over a long piord of time. after I saw some nails just below the water line rust in a lake I wouldnt put a pagoda stone in any of my tanks

kerryve

Reaction score
I did a quick search and came up witht the following site click on marble fountain code FT M013
hopefully they can give you more info on the stone, its actually quite pretty!

New Threads