Paging All Moderators!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to FishLore' started by A. Rozhin, Apr 18, 2018.

1. A. Rozhin

A. Rozhin Valued Member Member

I cannot find a way to contact a moderator. I am told "Mike" is the only one who can help me, but how do I message him? I have been over the rules and regs. I'm really fairly desperate here, my email inbox is blowing up, and I am not able to find the settings to change email notification. Following the link on the actual emails does not work.

2. Coradee

Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

Hi, you can contact mike by emailing  .
    If you’re using the app then I’m so sorry I have no suggestions for you as I don’t use it.
    I don’t know if you’ve tried this but if you can use the web version click on your name in the black bar above & from the drop down choose preferences & uncheck the box for email alerts & save then log out close the browser & Re log in, it might work for you, fingers crossed :)

3. Smalltownfishfriend

Smalltownfishfriend Well Known Member Member

4. Mary765

Mary765 Well Known Member Member

I can change my settings on the "alerts" button in the top right corner then at "alert preferences" on the drop-down but I don't know if they will work for you :(

5. OP
    OP
    A. Rozhin

Yes!! I looked everywhere for that. Thank you VERY much!!

6. mattgirl

mattgirl Fishlore VIP Member

Click on your name ... top right of the screen .. click on alert preferences ... there you can choose how you want to receive or not receive email alerts

Apologizing in advance if you have already tried this. :)

oops, wrong information :( you will find it under preferences NOT alert preferences.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  7. dwarfpufferlover

dwarfpufferlover Well Known Member Member

I once was subscribed to member galleries and whenever someone posted I got emails, is it a possibility you are subscribed to a sub category?

8. OP
    OP
    A. Rozhin

"Alert preferences" didn't stop the emails. That was under plain "preferences." Thanks for the info, though! I got it.

9. mattgirl

mattgirl Fishlore VIP Member

I realized that after I posted and edited my post but wasn't fast enough :D I am glad you got it figured out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice