Pacu and Bloody Parrot

ZeeZ
I'm looking for homes for these two rescues. Here's the story behind them -

And a video -

I'm willing to try shipping them, but I will only do Express Mail or Overnight for these two. I'm asking $20 for the Bloody Parrot plus shipping and the Pacu will be FREE since the cost of shipping would be pretty close to $100, I'm guessing. I would like the Bloody Parrot to go to a tank that has other Bloody Parrots and is more than 40 gallons. For the Pacu, you'll have to prove to me that you have the right size tank for him before I will give him to you.

Local pickup is more than welcome.

ZeeZ
In hindsight, asking $20 for the Blood Parrot doesn't fit what I'm trying to do. So I've changed my mind. As long as you prove you have a home for the BP, just pay for shipping and he's yours.

ZeeZ
I honestly have no idea. It says for Express Mail USPS-Produced Box: 13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" or 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
Maximum weight 20 pounds would be $75.00. Which is quite a bit.

If anyone has experience shipping or receiving a larger fish like him, such as Angels or something along those lines, how much was your shipping?

ZeeZ
Just measured the BP. He kept running away, so I had to do it at a distance. From what I could see, the BP is about 5 1/2 inches long and 3-4 inches tall. The Pacu wasn't as shy as the BP and he came out at 8 inches.

I noticed that the BP had more color back in the morning but as the day's progressed, he's become faded out. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the bluish light or it's because during the night, things were quiet and he could relax and get comfortable then as the day went on with an active house, he became stressed out...

Aquarist
Good morning,

I have removed all of the chit chat from this thread. Remember folks this is the Buy/Sell/Trade/Free (B/S/T/F) section of the forum. If you have something to say to the seller then please use the Private Message Feature.

Fish Lore B/S/T/F section is for members to shop Fish Lore. Please do not suggest other places to shop and or sell.

Thanks!

Ken

ZeeZ
Bump if anyone would like a free Blood Parrot.

RogueAgent94
What would shipping be like?

ZeeZ
Well, for something that big and weight, I'd guess Priority Mail around $15-20 and Express more than that.

I'd refund the difference after shipping.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Columbus
Replies
Views
FishGirl115
Replies
Views
Aquarist
Replies
Views