Pacific Northwest Club?

Crazycoryfishlady

Not sure if what I would like to have as a 'club' could count as a club, it would probably be more like a group of people

I need to know more people who live in the surrounding areas,
Washington,
Idaho,
Oregon,
Montana,
Calfornia.

Because I know there's not enough of us in washington, I figured I'd try broad spectrum sorta.
I know some idahoans are on here, not many washingtonians who aren't in seattle.
But my focus isn't on seattle, more on the other places who don't have a big city to fit in with.
Spokane doesn't fit with Seattle, and neither would places like Whorley.

I'm currently looking to try to rehome some guppies to a friend and someone else, just not looking to ship them super far.

Anyone in these areas want to be considered a collective group? Lol

AngelsAbove

I'm in Oregon. I started the hobby because of my admiration with our natural wildlife.

Kathryn Crook

I'm in North north California (NO! Not san fran! That's NOT northern california...lol). I might as well live in in OR...we get all their news anyway . Lol

Crazycoryfishlady

I'm in Oregon. I started the hobby because of my admiration with our natural wildlife.
Kind of a similar story with me.
I've always been fascinated by water and small pools that contain any sort of life.
I've always loved watching wildlife.
I've recently got quite a few tanks, 6 of them. And I'm working on growing plants and breeding a certain type of platy and maybe gold molly now, if her colors show in her fry.
Was thinking about guppies but my group of 9 turned out to be all males!!!
Some fo my plants turned into quite a few starts to much larger ones.
I'm hoping they take and grow out well, then I'll be able to sell them cheaper than the stores and in better quality at times.
I'm actually thinking about moving to Oregon too, I loved visiting and like it better than Washington.

goldengirls

Count me in! I live in Northern California, not too far from Oregon. Even though I live in a small city, we are secluded and the rest of the county is mostly rural, so no local clubs as far as I’m aware.

Iggy

I'll join! I don't have much experience with fish, but am trying to get into this hobby. I'm in the middle of Oregon.

Antlers

Meee! I live in Oregon

Bumblebees

Oregon here I'd join.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
chromedome52
Replies
Views
Treefork
Replies