Overflow Box For Proclear Premier 75

Discussion in 'Sump' started by CHAMELEON_BREEZE, Jul 8, 2019.

1. CHAMELEON_BREEZEValued MemberMember

My ProClear Premier 75 just came in on Friday. However I had to return my Overflow Box because the bulkhead was too big. Now I’m stressing out over Amazon looking for a good overflow box, but I’m worried I’ll get one that’s too big or small and I’ll have to return again.

I have some options:

Eshopps PF 300

Pro Clear Prefilter

Will these fit the hose for my wet dry?

The siphon hose is 1” x1 1/4 “

2. bigdreamsWell Known MemberMember

I would use a dual drain overflow. Single drain overflow box is a flood waiting to happen. Eshopps 1100 is what I have, the model numbers have changed slightly since then. Set up as a Herbie style drain . Not sure why u need a prefilter, is that in addition to a sump? Seems overly complicated

3. CHAMELEON_BREEZEValued MemberMember

I don't think my wet-dry could support a dual drain. I have a wet-dry filter.

4. bigdreamsWell Known MemberMember

Not sure I follow. The second drain line from overflow is for emergencies like when main drain line clogs. Just stick the other end into the top of your wet dry. I saw a photo of the filter online... Just take lid off and stuck the emergency drain tub into the wet dry. Use hoses to make the plumbing easy

5. CHAMELEON_BREEZEValued MemberMember

I already bought the pro-clear overflow with the one drain. Sadly, before you commented. I'll try my best to make sure this one doesn't clog.