Overflow Box For Proclear Premier 75

CHAMELEON_BREEZE

My ProClear Premier 75 just came in on Friday. However I had to return my Overflow Box because the bulkhead was too big. Now I’m stressing out over Amazon looking for a good overflow box, but I’m worried I’ll get one that’s too big or small and I’ll have to return again.

I have some options:

Eshopps PF 300

Pro Clear Prefilter

Will these fit the hose for my wet dry?

The siphon hose is 1” x1 1/4 “

bigdreams

I would use a dual drain overflow. Single drain overflow box is a flood waiting to happen. Eshopps 1100 is what I have, the model numbers have changed slightly since then. Set up as a Herbie style drain . Not sure why u need a prefilter, is that in addition to a sump? Seems overly complicated

CHAMELEON_BREEZE

I don't think my wet-dry could support a dual drain. I have a wet-dry filter.

bigdreams

CHAMELEON_BREEZE said:
I don't think my wet-dry could support a dual drain. I have a wet-dry filter.
Not sure I follow. The second drain line from overflow is for emergencies like when main drain line clogs. Just stick the other end into the top of your wet dry. I saw a photo of the filter online... Just take lid off and stuck the emergency drain tub into the wet dry. Use hoses to make the plumbing easy

CHAMELEON_BREEZE

I already bought the pro-clear overflow with the one drain. Sadly, before you commented. I'll try my best to make sure this one doesn't clog.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom