out of food.

adamzieger

Valued Member
Reaction score
hey i ran out of flaked food and cant make it to the pet store for a day so i threw in 2 Shrimp from the Upstairs freezer ones that I eat nroamly n the sharks n outehr fish loved eating it

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Variety is the key! I would get some new food as soon as possible though. I can't remember the other fish you have in your tank, but if any of them need plant matter in their diet, the shrimp will probably constipate them quickly. Try the Omega One brand if they have it available. I think it's the best brand out there. New Life Spectrum is also a good food.

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
So giving them a shrimp that humans normally eat would be a nice tastey treat for the fish?
Tom

adamzieger

Valued Member
Reaction score
yeah my sharks are Ominevors so they eat parts of my plants when they need to, They havent like stripped it of all the green just little nibbles a bit.

JMatt1983

Valued Member
Reaction score
I've got a red tail shark and he wouldn't even touch any of the greens that i tried feeding them

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Most food humans eat is fine to feed your fish also. I would not feed anything with a sauce or a lot of spices in/on it.

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Of course. Thanks.
Tom

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom