Our "pups"

Chief_waterchanger
Neither are pure bred, obviously, but here is the story.

Fizzgig (the Harlequin Great Dane that is gray with black spots) was dropped off in our yard in the middle of the night as a puppy almost a year and a half ago. She was probably 5-10 pounds at the time, and the vet said she was an austrailian shepard (which she ain't) and would stay under 45 pounds... So now she is 85-90 pounds and the vet is kicking himself and realizes he was wrong.

The picture of someone's hands pulling her cheeks out, that is Dino playing with her. (He pulls her cheeks in and out like that, she does love it.. I just happened to catch the funniest look on her face ever)

The black dog is basically a mutt. Dino went to an auto shop to get windshield wipers one day and he was there. He had ran away from his home, but was obviously abused so we didn't put out flyers that we had found him, we just adopted him as our own. After a couple of weeks he quit jumping away when we tossed squeek toys at him. Now he is as playful as ever. His name is Jake. His name was gonna be Jester, but with 4 people having votes in naming him it was hard to stick with one name.

Fizzgig (aka. Fizz) is a camera hog, obviously. And that is Fizz's tongue..

Their dog pin is probably the same size as, if not bigger than the fishhouse. (Fishhouse is 1000sq. ft.)

Sabi
Mutt eh? Well they are the most faithful dogs! Good of you guys to keep em, they look great!
Oh, we also keep our dogs in a pen, at night.

Butterfly
These are two of the spoildest( is that a word?) dogs I have ever seen. But they are beautiful each in their own way.
Love the tongue CWC
Carol

Gunnie
What beauties they are! I was already having withdrawals on not being up there in awhile, and now I REALLY miss being up there!

Tom
Very nice dogs.
Tom

voiceless_kat
Rescuing Animals = Good Karma!!
You two sure know how to make good karma!! they are sweet!

Chief_waterchanger
I intentionally use up all the good karma I build up... I love annoying some people, so I have to build more good karma than most people.

voiceless_kat
I intentionally use up all the good karma I build up... I love annoying some people, so I have to build more good karma than most people.

I know exactly what you mean!

Isabella
Aww Chief! I love you and Dino for being so good to our furry friends! l Absolutely LOVE your dogs!

Sabi
These are two of the spoildest( is that a word?) dogs I have ever seen. But they are beautiful each in their own way.
Love the tongue CWC
Carol
You said it!

Similar Aquarium Threads

• junebug
  • Dog
Replies
Views
junebug
  • Summer22
  • Dog
Replies