our photo galleries need your help!

armadillo
HI guys. I went through our photo galleries, and some of them are still practically empty.

So if you're got some cool pix of the following species to show off, that'd be awesome!

Aherm, wink-wink, nudge-nudge, Allie?

Pretty much all the picture galleries need more additions.

Callum The Cat
wow I didn't even know half of them existted awesome!!!!!

there a separate forum for american and african chiclids awesome and cockatoos!!!!

I can't help u with any until I get my own cockatoos

Rock On Callum!

armadillo
Yeah, Mike added heaps of galleries yesterday. So, are we going to be drowning in your pix, Callum?

P.S. I just knew you'd LOOOOOVE this smiley!

COBettaCouple
if anyone would like to buy us a silver arowana, we'd be very glad to post pics..

armadillo
ha ha ha. Put it on the list, juuuuust put it on the list. Wow, are YOU going to get a nice Christmas or what.

COBettaCouple
lol.. too bad had an unfortunate accident with Rudolph this last month..

ha ha ha. Put it on the list, juuuuust put it on the list. Wow, are YOU going to get a nice Christmas or what.

jdkstaub
I may be able to help with the Zebra Danio pics. Currently have 8 of them ruling a 55 gallon tank.

armadillo
Yooohooo, bring them on!

Isabella
I can post some Zebra Danio photos

Isabella
Butterfly
if anyone would like to buy us a silver arowana, we'd be very glad to post pics..
...and a tank to go with it. Those things get huge! But their beautiful just the same
Carol

COBettaCouple
a tank the size of Dino's fish house would be nice.

...and a tank to go with it. Those things get huge! But their beautiful just the same
Carol

Callum The Cat
Yeah, Mike added heaps of galleries yesterday. So, are we going to be drowning in your pix, Callum?

P.S. I just knew you'd LOOOOOVE this smiley!

no a lot of my chiclids are abit un common on the net such as red horse face or chromide

but I will when my new tanks has the wood and rocks in it (soaking)

ohh yer how could u not especialy the such my style

Rock On Callum!

Callum The Cat
a tank the size of Dino's fish house would be nice.

if u like arownanas then u would love the one they have in a tank in one of my LFS huuuuggggeeee tank awesomely decorated but the shops new so not all of there tanks are set up but awesome tanks

Rock On Callum!

armadillo
Yeahiieee!

Just noticed your green signature, Isabella. Really nice and plantey!

I can post some Zebra Danio photos

COBettaCouple
yea, they be a great fish to raise and take care of, but it's probably gonna be a long time until we have the money & space for that.

if u like arownanas then u would love the one they have in a tank in one of my LFS huuuuggggeeee tank awesomely decorated but the shops new so not all of there tanks are set up but awesome tanks

Rock On Callum!

Allie
I'll get on that once I go thru my pixs again. I'll go thru to see what I can add.

armadillo
Thanks Allie, you're a star. I love your pictures and I was so disappointed when we couldn't find them.

Howeyg
here we go with the cockatoos

Callum The Cat
yea, they be a great fish to raise and take care of, but it's probably gonna be a long time until we have the money & space for that.

imagine when u put ur arm in to clean it it would take it off like at my fav LFS there huge display under the conter the have a barramundI 3 slamon cats and a saratoga ( all nitive to aus and all atleast 36") when it was feeding u should of seen them wow

Rock On Callum!

armadillo
Wow, Howey. I had NO IDEA they were so beautiful (I just checked out your photos). Thanks so much for sharing.

here we go with the cockatoos

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Nanorock1970
Replies
Views
jeevoi
Replies
Views
mattgirl
Replies