C

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Gunnie said:
Wow! What beauties! ;D
Thanks.. I think Corys are an under-appreciated fish. They such beautiful, funny playful little fish & hard-working cleaners. Our Betta Sora sometimes even plays with his Corys (all of them except Speedy & Spike). lol

genie

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Wow, your pictures are so clear-- it looks like there isn't any water in there-- lol! What kind of camera do you use (brand/model)??

OP
C

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Genie said:
Wow, your pictures are so clear-- it looks like there isn't any water in there-- lol! What kind of camera do you use (brand/model)??
Thanks, it's an older camera but still does a good job even if it's only 4.0megapixels - it's an Olympus C-4000.

Sarcastic

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
They're gorgeous. Thanks for the photos.

You might want to create a patch of smaller grain gravel for them to play around in without damaging their barbels.

OP
C

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Sarcastic said:

You might want to create a patch of smaller grain gravel for them to play around in without damaging their barbels.
Thanks for the tip, we have that "swimming pool" of gravel in the glass marbles and they do hang out there a lot because of us putting their food their each day, but part of why we got the smooth marbles was the cory cats.. we'll change that blue gravel to some grain gravel asap.. not a lot of selection in our little town, but maybe in Denver or online we can get some nice stuff for them.

Sarcastic

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
FLBettaCouple said:
Sarcastic said:

Thanks for the tip, we have that "swimming pool" of gravel in the glass marbles and they do hang out there a lot because of us putting their food their each day, but part of why we got the smooth marbles was the cory cats.. we'll change that blue gravel to some grain gravel asap.. not a lot of selection in our little town, but maybe in Denver or online we can get some nice stuff for them.
Do what you think is cool, ultimately, I'm definitely a newbie. I had two layers of gravel, one larger and one smaller, and I noticed that when I pushed the larger gravel towards the back and the smaller gravel towards the front the cories really appreciated it.

OP
C

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Golden Fish said:
Cool FLbetta! nice cats and pics!
Thanks, I'm glad I got some good ones to post.. they're a great addition to any tank. I love having them.

susitna-flower

Well Known
Reaction score
I agree with the others, great pictures, especially Roxas! You do a wonderful job with the photography, I wonder if the 4.0 mpx is best for posting here? Did you have to re size? Some folks have trouble posting pictures, did you run into any problems?

Fish in the Frozen North 8)

OP
C

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
susitna-flower said:
I agree with the others, great pictures, especially Roxas! You do a wonderful job with the photography, I wonder if the 4.0 mpx is best for posting here? Did you have to re size? Some folks have trouble posting pictures, did you run into any problems?

Fish in the Frozen North 8)
I resized it to make it smaller & color corrected it in photoshop. It was pretty easy to post the pics here, just had to click on "additional options" under the message box and browse for my pics.

janhvizdak

Reaction score
Wow, gr8 pics. May I use some of them on my site too? I will place a link to your profile/homepage if necessary . Let me know, please.

OP
C

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
janhvizdak said:
Wow, gr8 pics. May I use some of them on my site too? I will place a link to your profile/homepage if necessary . Let me know, please.
Thanks, feel free to use the pics on your site.

janhvizdak

Reaction score
FLBettaCouple said:
janhvizdak said:
Thanks, feel free to use the pics on your site.
Thanks a lot. Here they are:

wolfman21

Reaction score
JuliI cories are my personal favorite. They are so cool looking. And they are energetic little guys. Definitely my favorite fish!

New Threads