Our cat has kittens!

Sabi
Hope you enjoy the pics!
The mother and another cat just came up to the farm one day, not fully tame, however slowly with feeding, tlc, etc they got very tame. So tame that she chose the broom cupboard to give birth!!;D

Allie
OMG!! Such sweet babies! Love the family pix so cute. Congrats!

pistorta
Don't you know they are fish killers? I'm not sure I can approve of this post (mindfully forgetting about the three I have).

- Tim

Sabi
Thanks, Allie!

Yeah I know they will kill the fish at the first opportunity they get, especially the youngsters! Buut the good thing is they are'nt here at home, they are on our farm. Though it seems not for long, My sis says she is bringing the white 'un home!

Drea
How many babies did she have? They're sweet!

TheEssigs
Although I am not a cat person (not by choice, by affliction), I think they are so very, very cute. I love the first picture! Best of luck with your new additions!!

Sabi
LOL, Thanks!
How many babies did she have? They're sweet!
She has three. 2 show clearly, the other is under the 2!

Isabella
Oh My God !!! Gosh that's so cute! If I didn't live in a city, but on some farm, I'd never spay my female kitty, and I'd let her have at least a few beautiful litters of kittens! ;D (Provided that they'd all have homes to go to, of course!). Thanks for the beautiful pictures, you've made my day! l

Sabi
Oh My God !!! Gosh that's so cute! If I didn't live in a city, but on some farm, I'd never spay my female kitty, and I'd let her have at least a few beautiful litters of kittens! ;D (Provided that they'd all have homes to go to, of course!). Thanks for the beautiful pictures, you've made my day! l
Thanks, Isabella, my Pleasure!

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
OMG! That is absolutley adorable!!!!!!!
I wish my cat could have kittens!
Miley

P.s. good luck with them

Sabi
Thanks Miley! They are growing fast.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
Awwww!!! That's great!! I'm so happy for you!

Miley

Sabi
Thanks, Miley!
Updated pic...

63.jpg

capekate
Awww Sabi.. they are adorable. I am a cat fan myself and at one time I had 11 cats. I used to take in strays and pregnant moms, let them have the kittens, then I would have them fixed and give away. I am down to two cats now, mama and her son, buster. they are about 13 and 12 years old now.
I don't blame your sister for wanting the white kitten. they are very rare to find an all white kitty. I heard somewhere that the white kittens can be deaf. I don't know if its true or not... BUT love your kitty photos. I used to have an orange like those coloring as well. Lil cuddle bugs they are! ;D

~ kate

MissMTS
What cuties! I absolutely love cats and I have 3 of them. I wish I could let them have kittens. What a great experience! I hope you have fun with them.

PS Kate: My kitty is named Buster too

sirdarksol
That looks like our cat and her litter, with the exception that where you've got white kittens, we had black ones.

Chief_waterchanger
LOL! Nice pics MelyBu. lol.. That cat looks so thrilled.

Allie
Drea
How cute! The kitties are all so different, too! I love the white one. Cats are cool ;D

voiceless_kat
That is a beautiful family. I am CAT CRAZY and have 4 at this time, including a "special needs" cat who was at the shelter for a year before we adopted her. She is missing one paw, frozen ears, ( I think God made her out of spare parts). Anyway, she and all are loved.

Your kitties made me think they are in the "witness protection program" since they never show their faces... I just wish I could pick the mama and babies all up at once for a big furry hug!! Soooooooooo cute!! Keep posting updates, we can look and say " Things to be happy about"...... Thanks for the warm fuzzies!!

Val:;sman

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
  • Idkitsathrowaway
  • Cat
Replies
Views
NearMeBettas
  • macca
  • Cat
Replies
Views