Our Bettas are on Youtube (and Google Video) at last

  • Thread starter

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Messages
25,173
Reaction score
26
Points
508
Experience
Just started
I finally got to editing some video that we've shot of our Bettas and posted it to Youtube & Google Video (a little better looking there i think).

Our first Betta (Stacy's Christmas present), who we lost a few weeks ago, Super Mario:


Our 2nd Betta (Stacy's V-day present), Aslan playing with his food:


Our 3rd Betta (who Dave couldn't resist), the Blue-eyed Sora playing with his food:


Our newest Betta, Angel, in her tank when it was cycled but still "in-progess" for decor:


Youtube cut the quality down a lot, they're a little better at Google Video. If you'd like the original versions and have Yahoo! Messenger, we're stacyndave03 there.
 

Asinity

Valued Member
Messages
282
Reaction score
0
Points
186
Re: Our Bettas are on Youtube at last

Very nice videos. I've been looking around still for the betta that's just right for me, almost had one today who woulda matched with Christen quite nicely, but he seemed to have torn fins.

Gorgeous fish, keep up the excellent work.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Messages
25,173
Reaction score
26
Points
508
Experience
Just started
Re: Our Bettas are on Youtube at last

Asinity said:
Very nice videos. I've been looking around still for the betta that's just right for me, almost had one today who woulda matched with Christen quite nicely, but he seemed to have torn fins.

Gorgeous fish, keep up the excellent work.
Thanks.. have you tried Miami Aquariums?
 

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
Points
196
Very cute videos Dave!! Your bettas are all precious and I just loved the added music to them. Especially Super Marios. Natalie
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Messages
25,173
Reaction score
26
Points
508
Experience
Just started
nmwierman1977 said:
Very cute videos Dave!! Your bettas are all precious and I just loved the added music to them. Especially Super Marios. Natalie
Thanks, we appreciate it. Our Bettas are precious for sure, RJ made you lose sleep & drive over old ladies in your quest to have RJ! because he's precious.
 

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
Points
196
FLBettaCouple said:
nmwierman1977 said:
Very cute videos Dave!! Your bettas are all precious and I just loved the added music to them. Especially Super Marios. Natalie
Thanks, we appreciate it. Our Bettas are precious for sure, RJ made you lose sleep & drive over old ladies in your quest to have RJ! because he's precious.
Now that wasn't very nice. I didn't run over old ladies. I honked my horn at them to get them to move faster. LOL.Just joking. I did cut it close though getting to the mail man. :-[ Natalie
 
Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!





Top Bottom