Otocinclus fungal infection

Stoner1993

Hello,

I have a planted 10 gallon, parameters below, with three otocinclus that I have been treating for ick with ick X for 10 days. The ich has since disappeared but now one of the Otos has this white fuzzy stuff on it that you can see in the attached image. Is this a fungal infection? If it is a fungal infection does anyone have suggestions for medication?

Temp: 82, elevated to treat ich normally 76
Ph. 6.8
Ammonia: 0ppm
Nitrite: 0ppm
Nitrate; 0ppm I am doing daily 50% water changes while dosing ich X

Thank you

Tigerburp

Hello,

I have a planted 10 gallon, parameters below, with three otocinclus that I have been treating for ick with ick X for 10 days. The ich has since disappeared but now one of the Otos has this white fuzzy stuff on it that you can see in the attached image. Is this a fungal infection? If it is a fungal infection does anyone have suggestions for medication?

Temp: 82, elevated to treat ich normally 76
Ph. 6.8
Ammonia: 0ppm
Nitrite: 0ppm
Nitrate; 0ppm I am doing daily 50% water changes while dosing ich X

Thank you
That’s columnaris, it was probably caused by the stress from ich, treat with maraclyn

Stoner1993

Thank you for the reply. Does it matter if I use maracyn it maracyn 2? Also this was the only fish showing signs of columnaris and I have now separated them. Should I treat the whole tank?

Tigerburp

Thank you for the reply. Does it matter if I use maracyn it maracyn 2? Also this was the only fish showing signs of columnaris and I have now separated them. Should I treat the whole tank?
Get maraclyn 2 , I would treat the whole tank it is quite contagious

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Fishydelishy
Replies
Views
Ryangorami
Replies
Views
DoubleDutch
Replies