other hobby

Elodea

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Mmmm, BBQ...

I like insects and birds just as much as fish. Especially insects, as I am an aspiring entomologist. Insects are just misunderstood. Without them, Earth will not be able to support life.

My other hobbies are birdwatching, fishing, and sketching.

brokenwing

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
thanks butterfly, well i will post the end results here, but next big bbq I will post it on the random food thread. Thats so cool, I did not see that thread. I like this thread, because while im sharing one of my passions, alot of other people are sharing there hobbys as well. Its a nice way to get to know the fellow fish lore members.

gremlin

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I love bbq. I've figured out ways to do bbq without a grill. The only grill I have access to at the moment is an old old charcoal grill that takes forever to do anything. We have a smoker too, but it is one that you have to lift the whole top off (including whatever you are smoking) in order to add wood chips. It takes too people to lift the top. Eventually I want to get one that looks similar to yours - nice box type with a door that opens and shelves inside. We do smoked turkey for Thanksgiving sometimes. When it is nearly done in the smoker, we take it out and put it in a big pan with all the drippings and put it in the oven to finish cooking. That way it can re-absorb the juices and it makes it really nice and moist. Lately, I've been doing my "bbq" and "smokeing" in the oven and the crockpot.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
thanks butterfly, well i will post the end results here, but next big bbq I will post it on the random food thread. Thats so cool, I did not see that thread. I like this thread, because while im sharing one of my passions, alot of other people are sharing there hobbys as well. Its a nice way to get to know the fellow fish lore members.
I like this thread also, I just want your recipe
Carol

brokenwing

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Oh I forgot Butterfly I can try and give you the recipe if your interested

leeishom

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Sorry for hijacking.
My other hobbies are: photography - I mainly shoot for nonprofit organizations.
Gaming on the ps3 and pc.
I cook also, but mainly Asian dishes.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom