Osmacote plus

notsocool

Will the copper in this cause snails and shrimp to die I made 20 for my 20long just wondering if it will be too much

AquaticBrandon

I don't think so. If it does contain copper it might just Contain just a little and won't affect the shrimp.

notsocool

Thank you

notsocool

I just thought I had too much in there

tabshire95

I don't wanna jack OP's thread, but I used osmocote plus for root tabs and I'm getting a ton of bubbles at the top of my tank now. Is that common?

AquaticBrandon

I don't wanna jack OP's thread, but I used osmocote plus for root tabs and I'm getting a ton of bubbles at the top of my tank now. Is that common?

I've never seen that in my tanks. I'm not sure But it can be the gel capsules that have dissolved.

tabshire95

You think maybe some water changes will help clear it up? The fish don't seem to mind it at all.

notsocool

Don't worry about hijacking the thread any help on this is appreciated .... Btw all my shrimp died so far nothing from my snails .... Going to say a prayer that my snails don't go

notsocool

So looks like I got the wrong box apparently I got some quick release instead of slow release some of my neons died also just did a 30% water change and going to do another tomorrow

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Danny002
  • Question
Replies
Views
Plecolover4477
  • Question
Replies
Views