Oscar Photos

Mike

Please use this topic to post your Oscar photos. I'll leave it stickied so it appears at the top of the posts.

Thanks,
Mike

-----

Please use your own material, and not photos from the internet.

While your compliments on the photos are really appreciated, text-only posts will be removed after a while to keep the gallery pictures-only. If there is a discussion you do not want to loose, please start it again in a separate thread.

Thanks,
Armadillo

Gozer_1

Here is Oscar the Oscar. Simple name eh. I think he is a he, but I don't really know. Hmm.. If anyone does know please lt me know. I'd really like to find him a Girlfriend or ...........Boyfriend if my guessing is incorrect.

Allie

Baby Tiger Oscar 2"

Baby Orange Oscar 1.5"

b0n3ZA

more of my 2 babies

Pa, (tiger), Seaking (albino)

MCHRKiller

Both of them are about 11"

CALE262

My two Juvi's...

"RUBI"

"IROK"

CALE262

updated pics..

addictinganimal

Here are my two new guys, Ceaser (darker) and Rome (lighter)!

Bent72

my veil tail Pearl

my monster Mr.Bubbles >

kit_frisk

Best tropical fish ever!!..
Here's my Tiger Oscar!

I feed him, HikarI Staple, Gold, peas, HikarI shrimp, freeze dried crickets sometimes live feeder guppies/barbs. Funniest emo when new stuff in his tank. hahaha. Eats from fingers. Lives in a 48x14x18" tank.

Numero111

Heres my new oscar in my 30gal

abm6203

this is my oscar, when I bought him he was a beautiful baby blue, but I believe this was from some kind of dying and he is now just a regular albino oscar. Hes a good 11 or 12 inches and very healthy and happy in a 110 high tank built into the wall deviding to rooms!

abm6203

heres another pic!

oscardude

My oscar Oscar

Treefork

Pete, he's about 4-4.5" right now. He was just under 3 when I got him 5 weeks ago.

Bottom shot is juvenile pic when I first got him.

biller

Here's my big boy...

Sent from my P900/Q900 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

TJG

Hannahfish

Animus:

schmalzy_x0

My new Oscar.. his name is Osky. Got him a couple weeks ago! This picture was the first day I got him. Sorry about all the bubbles in the picture. He has grown a lot since this day even in only a couple weeks and I noticed that he has gotten a little darker in color.. not as bright. Is this normal? I read that it means he is happy? He is so funny and has quite the personality already. Hates pictures... When I put my phone up to the glass, he just backs away slowly lol. Can't wait to see him grow!

Wjd

My little oscars

schmalzy_x0

Finally got a good picture of my Oscar!! He is getting bigger and his orange is coming out more now!

wd67

Here is Mr.Pig!!

Webber

Hey guys! I just started oscar fish lover thread please share your lovely water dog pics with us. It would be appreciated thanks and big love to you all.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom