Oscar Photos

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Please use this topic to post your Oscar photos. I'll leave it stickied so it appears at the top of the posts.

Thanks,
Mike

-----

Please use your own material, and not photos from the internet.

While your compliments on the photos are really appreciated, text-only posts will be removed after a while to keep the gallery pictures-only. If there is a discussion you do not want to loose, please start it again in a separate thread.

Thanks,
Armadillo

Gozer_1

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Here is Oscar the Oscar. Simple name eh. I think he is a he, but I don't really know. Hmm.. If anyone does know please lt me know. I'd really like to find him a Girlfriend or ...........Boyfriend if my guessing is incorrect.

Attachments

kit_frisk

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Best tropical fish ever!!..
Here's my Tiger Oscar!

320.jpg

321.jpg

323.jpg

I feed him, Hikari Staple, Gold, peas, Hikari shrimp, freeze dried crickets sometimes live feeder guppies/barbs. Funniest emo when new stuff in his tank. hahaha. Eats from fingers. Lives in a 48x14x18" tank.

abm6203

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
oscar.jpg this is my oscar, when i bought him he was a beautiful baby blue, but i believe this was from some kind of dying and he is now just a regular albino oscar. Hes a good 11 or 12 inches and very healthy and happy in a 110 high tank built into the wall deviding to rooms!

Treefork

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388973136.002489.jpg

Pete, he's about 4-4.5" right now. He was just under 3 when I got him 5 weeks ago.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388973212.959036.jpg

Bottom shot is juvenile pic when I first got him.

schmalzy_x0

Valued Member
Reaction score
My new Oscar.. his name is Osky. Got him a couple weeks ago! This picture was the first day I got him. Sorry about all the bubbles in the picture. He has grown a lot since this day even in only a couple weeks and I noticed that he has gotten a little darker in color.. not as bright. Is this normal? I read that it means he is happy? He is so funny and has quite the personality already. Hates pictures... When I put my phone up to the glass, he just backs away slowly lol. Can't wait to see him grow!

Attachments

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom