Oscar Fish Patterns.

Mendjan

Hey guys I have had my oscar for almost 6 months now and he had these patterns since he was little I want to know if the patterns will go away when he is fully grown or will he be the same???? I really love him he looks really cool with those patterns ....

lilabug4545

He'll probably meep the patterns, but they may change a little bit.

Mendjan

lilabug4545 said:
He'll probably meep the patterns, but they may change a little bit.
That's great thank you

2211Nighthawk

Fish can change patterns because of a variety of reasons. (Mostly because they feel like it...)my goldfish was solid orange when I bought him, now he’s molted white and orange. Handsome boy.

Mendjan

2211Nighthawk said:
Fish can change patterns because of a variety of reasons. (Mostly because they feel like it...)my goldfish was solid orange when I bought him, now he’s molted white and orange. Handsome boy.
I know goldfish change patterns and color but I don't know much about oscars don't get me wrong I know very well how to take care of them and what to feed and etc but for the colors and patters I don't know but I hope he does not lose his pattern its so cool

chromedome52

By the time an Oscar is 3-4 inches the pattern has changed about as much as it's going to. Once the red comes into the light markings, that's pretty much the pattern for life.

Mendjan

chromedome52 said:
By the time an Oscar is 3-4 inches the pattern has changed about as much as it's going to. Once the red comes into the light markings, that's pretty much the pattern for life.
That's is great news he is about 7 inches right now i'm he will stay like this

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom