Oscar Fish Patterns.

Mendjan

Member
Hey guys I have had my oscar for almost 6 months now and he had these patterns since he was little I want to know if the patterns will go away when he is fully grown or will he be the same???? I really love him he looks really cool with those patterns ....
 

lilabug4545

Member
He'll probably meep the patterns, but they may change a little bit.
 
  • Thread Starter

Mendjan

Member
lilabug4545 said:
He'll probably meep the patterns, but they may change a little bit.
That's great thank you
 

2211Nighthawk

Member
Fish can change patterns because of a variety of reasons. (Mostly because they feel like it...)my goldfish was solid orange when I bought him, now he’s molted white and orange. Handsome boy.
 
  • Thread Starter

Mendjan

Member
2211Nighthawk said:
Fish can change patterns because of a variety of reasons. (Mostly because they feel like it...)my goldfish was solid orange when I bought him, now he’s molted white and orange. Handsome boy.
I know goldfish change patterns and color but I don't know much about oscars don't get me wrong I know very well how to take care of them and what to feed and etc but for the colors and patters I don't know but I hope he does not lose his pattern its so cool
 

chromedome52

Member
By the time an Oscar is 3-4 inches the pattern has changed about as much as it's going to. Once the red comes into the light markings, that's pretty much the pattern for life.
 
  • Thread Starter

Mendjan

Member
chromedome52 said:
By the time an Oscar is 3-4 inches the pattern has changed about as much as it's going to. Once the red comes into the light markings, that's pretty much the pattern for life.
That's is great news he is about 7 inches right now i'm he will stay like this
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view



Top Bottom