Oscar at LFS Funny

1. Jake the Fish Member Member

At my LFS there is a fairly big Oscar in a tank on his own. One day I went there I had a look at him. He would just stare. So I put my finger on the glass and he tried to eat my finger for about 5 minutes. I put my face a bit closer and then he tried to eat my face. He was so cute. :)

2. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Jake. Oscars are such amazing fish. I've had them in the past and loved them.
    Ken

3. brennan2010 Initiate Member

Oscars are the fish iv ever known to have a true personality of their own. They are like puppies because they are always destroying something, foiling their water, and begging for food.

4. erk419 Member Member

My oscar does the same thing with me lol.

5. Tim Wheatley Initiate Member

Just went to the LFS for some supplies and spent a few minutes waving my finger around infront of the glass. Some seem like they are in trouble (not interested at all) and look like they have no energy to them, others are coming to the glass to both greet me and chase my finger...

These fish seem very cool.

6. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

I love my oscars! They have such individual personalities...they both spend most of the day either telling me "a snack would be nice Mom..we know you just fed us but we are still starving"....or they are rearranging their plants over and over again!!