Question ordering fish

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Most places you order from will guarentee that the fish arrive safely.
I don't know that I've read a lot of any place shipping the wrong fish.

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Most sellers will have guarantees that they arrive alive. Lots of people on this forum order fish online from reputable websites/sellers/

As far as if it is worth it, that's a personal decision. I don't relish the thought of paying for shipping, but a lot of people don't mind.

edit: Lucy

ryanr

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
If it is a breeding pair, or a pair of rarer species, then yes it would be worth it IMO.
Otherwise, I prefer to go to LFS and see what I'm buying first, but that's just me.

REDKAHUNA

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I havent bought a fish or fishes from other than private breeders for over 10 years. I supply fish to the local stores but would never buy fish there. They know they cant get fish I want they dont have access to them or there price is out the window. I buy online and have them shipped from as far as Great britiana nd germany rarely a problem and everyone works with you if there is a problem.

Kunsthure

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
If you're concerned about shipping costs, check aquabid.com. I've found the sellers' shipping to be much more reasonable than liveaquaria.com or thatfishplace.com.

-Lisa

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom