Orange Spot Rabbitfish

Morgan111

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I bought one yesterday from my favorite LFS and I'd never seen one before I know he eats well and after leaving him in the dark all yesterday in my Q tank I turned on his light today and he ate MYSIS and Spirulina tonight so all seems well with him... or her lol.... anyways I'm not as familiar with this breed so any info is appreciated... thanks in advance.

as I understand they are peaceful and reef safe and like to feed off of algae with A MAX SIZE OF LIKE 5".

OHHH YEA HE/SHE SEEMS TO BE NAMED >>>>>>>> RABBIT LOL I know original

HORRIBLE PICTURE ATTACHED BUT HE WOULDNT HOLD STILL LOL

PS. HAPPY EASTER ALL

Attachments

Last edited:

Morgan111

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
COME ON EVERYONE IT IS EASTER AND IM ASKING ABOUT A RABBIT FISH lol where is the help here :) he is hiding eggs in my Q tank for me all night lol

Morgan111

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Well I learned he will get a lil bigger than I thought he would and he may nip at feather dusters.... anyone know if he will nip at coco worms? he doesnt seem interested in my coco's yet.

Morgan111

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
well I guess I'll just GOOGLE rabbit fish lol....... WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO???????

ARBY'S BIG ROAST BEEF SALE ;-)

David C

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
He looks really nice, unfortunately I have no idea about rabbit fish. I'm into the smaller fish I guess. I hope he leaves your worms alone, it would be sad to see them eaten

Dave

ATP

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I don't have an orange rabbitfish.....,but I have a foxface rabbitfish He nevers touches my corals and invertebrates..except when there's algae on them. Most rabbitfihes love algae and they're semi-reef safe.

Morgan111

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I don't have an orange rabbitfish.....,but I have a foxface rabbitfish He nevers touches my corals and invertebrates..except when there's algae on them. Most rabbitfihes love algae and they're semi-reef safe.
thanks I was reading ant the fox and orange spot seemed to share most of the same description

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom