Orange Lemonpeel Angel

1. Morgan111 Well Known Member Member

Ok Hi all and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.....

Sorry it has been so long since I posted, but here is my question, I was in my lfs yesterday and I saw a new Orange Lemonpeel Angelfish that I had to have, so I purchased it and I'm supposed to pick it up today, here is my issue, I have a Coral Beauty in my tank but our tank is a 125 and I hear they should be ok together in there. problem #2 is I hear that they can be nippy at coral too. I'm going to give him a shot I think but I'd like to know everyone's opinions and experiences please.:animal0028:

2. ChristineG Member Member

Maybe everybody's still on holidays & missed your post? I've never kept angels, but maybe someone who has will reply. But I do wish you success with yours. It must be beautiful!

3. jana willis Initiate Member

angelfish

:;ufo:;f I have a 75 gallon tank. I have a lemonpeel and a midnight angel in it together. the midnight was in the tank first and i wanted a lemonpeel so i gave it a shot. they nipped at each other for about a day and that was it. they didn't tear any fins either. now they get along just fine. they have been in the tank together for about 4 month now.