Opinions on New Life Spectrum thera A+

Awesomeneptune

I'm looking at getting another type of food for my fish to help vary their diet more and New Life Spectrum thera A+ seems to have good reviews. It has garlic in it so I've heard it's meant to be good for internal parasite prevention, although not sure if that's true? I have a betta and Corydoras and was wondering if they'd both be able to eat this food, and if they'd be ok with the garlic? Thanks in advance!

GenF211

I bought this last week and my Ember tetras wouldn’t eat it! I was very disappointed. Even crushed it up a bit smaller. They love their fluval bug bite flakes. Not as healthy for sure. Wondering if I keep the NLS Thera A+ in the fridge, will it last longer?

Basil

Some of my fish love it and some don’t. I have both flake and pellets.
The sparkling gourami hate the flakes. The kubotai radbora devour them.
I feed the tiny pellets to my dwarf chain loach/ brilliant rasbora tank, my barb tank, and the Queen loach, tiger barb tank and they love them.
I feed NLS betta pellets to my betta and he also loves them.

BigManAquatics

The only thing i know about NLS foods is according to the owner of one of my LFSs, it is supposed to be higher end fish food, with Xtreme foods being one of their main competitors in that department. Granted, as mentioned above, does no good if your fish don't like it.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Coradee
  • Question
Replies
Views
GlennO
Replies
Views
eric8055
Replies