Opinions Needed Pro/Cons

Stickyickyooo

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Well guys my SunSun 303B is finally is going to the boneyard....haven't owned it more than a year and the backside of the pump gave out? A really weird site to see never seen anything like it. I'm on the fence, proceed with my sump plan for my 40G tank or get another SunSun and just keep the old parts as spare parts. The sump I plan on building will take place in a 22G tanks with a split design, incorporating a refugium, wet/dry area to include mechanical filtration area. Mind you getting another SunSun would be the cheaper route and getting the Sump up and running is going to cost about 300$ compared to 100$. I know hands down the Sump well you can do so much with a sump, but like i said I'm on the fence. What do ye fish lore minds think?

Bluestreakfl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I personally love my sun sun. For a 40g tank I feel a 22g sump would be almost a waste. Id get another Sun Sun and have spare parts. for $300 you could get a 55g tank kit with most of the bells and whistles plus get another sunsun and still be under $300.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom