Ooblueoo Interview

AJE
oOBlueOo what up with your name? Where your parents shuffling up a scrabble game when they thought of your name?

oOBlueOo
Haha. No. I used to have a blue betta named Mr. SplashyBlue. The oooo's are from my online gaming days.

Iverg1
How many tanks do you have? How many gallons? What is your live stock?

oOBlueOo
I currently have about a dozen tanks, but only 5 have fish.

75g - green sunfish my favorite tank... I know we're not supposed to have favorites. But I love my sunfish.

55g - mixed mbuna tank

29g - endlers guppies, neons, kuhlI loaches, cherry shrimp, and Malaysian trumpet snails. . .

10g - crowntail betta

3.5g - veiltail betta. Idk why I got the tank. It was on sale at petsmart and I thought it looked cool. It never occurred to me that I could put this one in a 10 gallon that I have! There's 3 empty ones sitting in the closet.

Iverg1
What is your favorite place? Place you wish you could go? Favorite state?

oOBlueOo
My favorite place is the woods area behind my grandmas house. There's a creek that flows and we have names for certain areas of the creek... There's the sandbar, the hole (gets 4 feet deep in the spring, the rapids, and the hideout (super calm area where fish like to hide).

Place I wish I could go - I wish I could get to U. P. Michigan more often. I used to go every year, but now I'm lucky if I go at all.

My favorite state is Wisconsin
The part that I live in is a dead zone for natural disasters and I'm perfectly fine with that. Lol

Iverg1
Minnesota or Wisconsin?

oOBlueOo
Sconsin :smug:

Iverg1
Ok cheesehead! If you had an unlimited amount of money for 24 hours what would you do?

oOBlueOo
Buy a new house, buy a bunch of cat trees, pay bills waaaaay far in advanced, buy a freakin shark tank. ...

Are we talking about cash or some kind of debit card?

If it was cash, I'd hide as much as I could. But if it was a debit, I'd withdraw THEN hide the cash.

Iverg1
If you had three wishes what would you wish for?

oOBlueOo
3 more cats? I'm only allowed one at my apartment

AJE
3 more cats? I'm only allowed one at my apartment
Really??!! Why not a gazilion dollars, then you could buy the building and make your own rules? Ps cats r evil

oOBlueOo
I don't want that responsibility :hungover:
And cats are the best. Mine even plays fetch!

AJE
What did you do for St Patric's day?

Swlws
I love kitties, not because I chose to, I'm actually mildly allergic to them, but because my wife told me I love them and on that-

you get to have as many kitties as you want but somehow they KEEP EATING THE FISH! even the shark (the one in the shark tank you bough ) OR you get to have all the fish you can keep (and its a lot because lets face it, not feeding a cat and having to buy all those cat trees will save a LOT of money...), so long as you never own a cat! which would it be, kitties or fishies?

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
NevermindIgnoreMe
Replies
Views
Rtessy
Replies
Views
Blacksheep1
Replies
Views