online fish stores good or bad?

jayham26

I have a question on online fish stores and if its a good idea to buy fish from them. I mean they ship them to the store why not your house. The site I'm looking at is oddballfish.com. First thing I want to know is has anybody heard of them. Second has anybody bought from them. I have never bought fish online and my local pet stores suck so any info would be great. Thanks

e_watson09

I've never heard of oddballfish.com but I know two of the biggest online sites are where most pet stores and LFS get their fish. I'd try there. I plan to buy 6 snakeskin barbs, 6 otos, and a rainbow (I forget the exact kind) from liveaquaria Shipping is terrible it's like $30 or something like that but I don't think it matters how many fish you actually get.

cm11599ps

I've bought fish onlinme from a place in San Diego. I'm on Long Island. They won't ship to me unless me temps are like above 40 degrees.

Shipping is like $24 no matter what you order. Never had a problem.

lostsoulstav

Anyone ever ordered from somethingsphishy.com or discus madness?

jayham26

Thanks for all the reply's I didn't know anything about the website oddballfish.com and just wanted info on it but if there's another trusted site I rather go there. My biggest fear is paying for a dead fish or give money to a bad fish dealer. Thanks guys

sorry it took me a long time to reply back

Top Bottom