One Year keeping fish and loving it!!!!

swimmingwiththefishes
I just want to say that it has been one year since I have begun fish keeping, and I love it so much!

bankruptjojo
two years here but I'm trying to loose some of my tanks lol.

psalm18.2
Me too! Love my fish and aquariums.

Featherfin
Me too!! I'm enjoying it more than ever ^^

Tiggerd
3 yeas since I got the 60L (16g), 240L (63g) just cycled, feels like I have nothing to do at the moment (I sense a re-design of the 60L to be a theme tank coming on).

I keep looking out for a cheap tank to do a Betta & Shrimp tank as well.

swimmingwiththefishes
3 yeas since I got the 60L (16g), 240L (63g) just cycled, feels like I have nothing to do at the moment (I sense a re-design of the 60L to be a theme tank coming on).

I keep looking out for a cheap tank to do a Betta & Shrimp tank as well.

You will love bettas! They remind me of dogs (because they always come to greet you!).

JessiNoel21
Its been 2 yrs since I started having my own tanks. But my parents have owned Saltwater and Freshwater tanks for over 40 yrs.

Tiggerd
Swimmingwith, I have angels that greet me when I come in the room, they ignore my wife and kids but always beg "dad" for food. Then even spot me though the window between the lounge and the kitchen every morning when I make he tea.

I will deffo go for Bettas though.

bankruptjojo
I have 6 bettas and feel bad because they all want so much attention. I will deff only keep one in the future because they want so much attention, and 6 want a lot of quality time.

psalm18.2
Put them all in a 20long divided tank. LOL.

bankruptjojo
that would be one tight fit and a pain to clean.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Claire Bear
Replies
Views
Drummindot
Replies
Views
JLeeM
Replies
Views