my

Kribensis27

Face.

Aquariumlover1357

So

Pfrozen

Kaleidoscope

Mii

(Btw, our most recent sentence was "my yeeted pig fell into the bananas and hated my face so kaleidoscope.")

SouthAmericanCichlids

is
Btw: Mii we aren't supposed to put periods, commas, semicolons etc. on their own, as requested by coradee. We are supposed to put them before or after a word we added in the same reply.

FishBoy101

poked

SouthAmericanCichlids

by

FishBoy101

thanos

SouthAmericanCichlids

FishBoy101

then

SouthAmericanCichlids

came

Coradee

FishBoy101 said:
Again? this threads just going round in circles

FishBoy101

SouthAmericanCichlids

Fishlorians

SouthAmericanCichlids

So far the story is:
My refrigerator likes eating cacti but angelfish didn’t figure that favorite food out of him and the big band I am disappointed destroyed on fleek but at a horrible time of share to be great thugilicious at life then he bananas went rancid in a big balloon molly and a rat flew towards who and said hi. He was very angry at the fat molly who went to California the refrigerator of doom which may have onions and garlic so the pizza delivery truck got stuck which caused bananas yeeted into oblivion. No more snacks for you today after you flew over a died moose sanctuary ratty! I am currently weirded out by a giant bug squashed by thanos the king of angelfish who manipulated him and murdered thanos my gosh darn people are annoying! Mango I destroyed you will snail thank God? You are using trains to eat thanos then I will be extremely elated. Once upon a time there was. So the pleco ate my house cheese pizza also my bib is eating the gone house! Confusing yes. It is very cold in the house, thanos and darth vader is destroying the big cow. My yeeted pig fell into the bananas and hated my face. So kalaidescope. is poked by Thanos and then came two fishlorians

Mii

SouthAmericanCichlids said:
is
Btw: Mii we aren't supposed to put periods, commas, semicolons etc. on their own, as requested by coradee. We are supposed to put them before or after a word we added in the same reply.
they said periods are ok, but not other punctuation like commas, I'm assuming exclamation points and question marks are also ok as they also end a sentence.
SouthAmericanCichlids said:
Fishlorians
who

SouthAmericanCichlids

were:

SouthAmericanCichlids

Mii

SouthAmericanCichlids

SouthAmericanCichlids

Mii

SouthAmericanCichlids

super heros