One Sentence story - Page 3

Mii
ArowanaQueen
Mii said:
but George felt bad about giving the goldfish fin rot.
But Lara consoled him and told him that it was the only way to get the goldfish out of there home. Meanwhile, Jenna and Jeff were trying to make small talk with the goldfish to manipulate it to go back to his own tank, they didn't mean any harm.

Mii
but the goldfish didn't have a choice to go back to it's own tank because there was no way for it to get from one tank to the other without the fishkeeper putting it there.

ArowanaQueen
So Lolla, the goldfish, thought the be a bad fish so the fishkeeper would remove her, she was pretty much following Pleco Stomus's foot prints and Lara was more than happy about it.

Mii
she couldn't think of anything bad to do, so she asked the other fish to pretend bully her, in hopes that the owner would see it and move her back to her original tank with the other goldfish.

ArowanaQueen
Mii said:
she couldn't think of anything bad to do, so she asked the other fish to pretend bully her, in hopes that the owner would see it and move her back to her original tank with the other goldfish.
And the other fish chosen to be the pretend - bully was......George! But he was too fat to chase around even the slow ranchu.

Mii
George accidentally got stuck between two rocks.

Kribensis27
The others happily complied, and Lolla was moved back in with the other goldfish.

ArowanaQueen
So then came Lara, who thought that it was a wonderful time to make Lolla her tasty snack, without having a bad image in Jeff and George's mind. (Lara is gross)

ArowanaQueen
Oops am so sorry guys! Actually I couldnt see the last 2 posts so I posted :/

Mii
Lolla was back in her tank, but George was still stuck between two rocks.

ArowanaQueen
George was struggling, while Jeff was try to move a rock to help his brother. Later, Lara and Jenna joined in to help George and he was finally saved with only a small cut on his tail.

Mii
George was sad because he had had a very nice tail.

ArowanaQueen
So Jeff decided to make his brother happy and he got a small cut on his tail too Now both brothers look the same.

Mii
they both got infections on their tails.

ArowanaQueen
And are put in a much smaller QT tank, while Lara and Jenna are happy to have the whole 120 gallon to themselves. They decide to get a manicure, so they call the "Fishy Spa" who send them an Amano shrimp to do the work.

ArowanaQueen
Where are the others ? I really want to make this thread fun.

Mii
Jeff and George thought the medication for their tail infections made the water taste gross

Aquariumlover1357
(Wait why are we using so many names? Jeff and George were the oscars, right? Confusion is real. Is it possible for someone to sum up the story? Too lazy to do it)

Mii
Aquariumlover1357 said:
(Wait why are we using so many names? Jeff and George were the oscars, right? Confusion is real. Is it possible for someone to sum up the story? Too lazy to do it)
what was the most recent thing you remember from the story thus far?

Aquariumlover1357
Mii said:
what was the most recent thing you remember from the story thus far?
Wasn't really paying attention to the plot after my last post. You guys lost me at Jenna/Lara and George/Jeff's relationships.

Mii
I really don't want to go explain everything could you just go back and read it?

ArowanaQueen
Lara and Jenna are sister arowanas, living with the oscars in a 120 gallon. Lolla is a ranchu with two goldfishes in another tank.

Mii
and now the story continues?

Aquariumlover1357
Yes. Sorry I went back and read. Thanks you guys.

One day, the arowana-oscar hybrdid children began fighting amongst each other; fins were ripped, and scales were flying everywhere.

ArowanaQueen
There were 6 of them in all, Jenna and George immediately came to the rescue.

Mii
being much larger, adult fish, it was easy to separate them.

Aquariumlover1357
Until their children tantrum rage turned to Jenorge. (Jenna and George. They're parents, so...)

ArowanaQueen
This was Lara and Jeff's cue to join in, however half - heartedly.

Mii
Meanwhile in the goldfish tank...

Aquariumlover1357
Our friend, the ranchu, was getting bullied by the other goldfish in the tank, being called chubby and overweight...

Kribensis27
Even though the others were just as thicc as she was

Aquariumlover1357
She felt very disappointed and down...until a new goldfish was added to the tank...a male ranchu!

(Honestly why are ranchu goldfish so cute and fat? I love them! If I could get any goldfish, it would be ranchus)

Kribensis27
Aquariumlover1357 said:
She felt very disappointed and down...until a new goldfish was added to the tank...a male ranchu!

(Honestly why are ranchu goldfish so cute and fat? I love them! If I could get any goldfish, it would be ranchus)
I know right?!?! They’re adorable!

Mii
the new goldfish's name was Bob

Kribensis27
He was Lolla’s old friend.

Mii
Bob had a genetic mutation which gave him the ability to change color at will

Aquariumlover1357
When she saw him on the second day, she gasped, because instead of seeing a red-gold fish, she was seeing a yellow-gold fish.

Mii
the next day, she saw a purple goldfish

NevermindIgnoreMe
( Pleco stomus was mean and died. Oscars brothers George and Jeff are in a tank, then fishkeeper adds two sister arowanas one is named jenna, George falls in love with her and they have hybrid babies. Fishkeeper gets a new tank bc of mts, with a ranchu, veiltail, and butterfly goldfidsh, for some reason the moved ranchu to the artisans-oscar tank. The inhabitants of that tank are vexed, and make a plan to fake -bully and so the ranchu is removed. In the process George, one fat oscar, cuts his tail, and is sad, so his bro cuts his to match. Then they get infected, and get moved to a qt tank. The girl arowanas now in peace, get manicures. )

They goldfish laughed at the silly oscars, as the qt tank was close to the goldy tank.

Mii
I believe the oscars have been treated and are in the regular tank, aren't they?

NevermindIgnoreMe
Mii said:
I believe the oscars have been treated and are in the regular tank, aren't they?
(I apparently hadn't noticed a new page, perhaps it didn't load? I could've sworn when I posted the last was the question asking what was going on! Now it's out of place. Also I'm guessing Lolla=veiltail? Ranchus and butterfly have no names?! I call naming the butterfly Umbra, she is a jade kirin. Someone else decide on names for the ranchu.)
Lolla and Umbra had grown quite fond of the two ranchu, after settling their differences, mainly in lack of flattering length of tail, and decided they should team up in their scheme to try every food possible. (Because food is obviously the main point in every fish scheme)

Aquariumlover1357
Ooh thanks for the explanation. Do you guys wanna just start over with a new story? This one seems kind of stretched out, and the tanks are getting a little confusing... not that I don't like the current one.

Mii
Lolla and Bob are the two ranchus. The other goldies don't have names

Coradee
As this story has ended & a new one started this thread is now closed

Latest threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Find a Guru

Top Bottom