One of my mutt tanks...

emeraldking

Member
Overhere a short video of one of my mutt tanks. Without any heater or even filter. Does that work? Yes, it does... As long as you know what you're doing...
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Your mutts look better than many guppies i see in stores.
 

Kathylee

Member
emeraldking said:
Overhere a short video of one of my mutt tanks. Without any heater or even filter. Does that work? Yes, it does... As long as you know what you're doing...
Looks great! Even for a "mutt" tank lol.
What is that plant called? It's lovely
 
  • Thread Starter

emeraldking

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Your mutts look better than many guppies i see in stores.
Well, mutts don't have to be ugly fish to start with. All specimens that don't meet up the characteristics of the strain sufficiently will be culled and moved to one of the mutt tanks. In such mutt tanks, those guppies or endlers are allowed to crossbreed in there. With frequently a surprisingly offspring. But even if such a culled fish is a beautiful specimen, as long as it's not meeting up the standards I've got for the specific strain sufficiently, it will be removed.
Kathylee said:
Looks great! Even for a "mutt" tank lol.
What is that plant called? It's lovely
Thank you...
It's waterweeds (Elodea).
 

RelaxingBettas

Member
I am oogling over my new black metal and full gold ribbons at the moment (and trying to place them, I've got actual cycled tanks, but, which ones? ) but I will always love seeing what pops up in the mutt tank!
 

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom