More than 10 years
Very nice.
Tom

capekate

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thank you... have to overlook the ugly skull tho! uggghhh... ( husbands idea, and he was so excited on finding it,, I couldnt say no!) lol

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
nice betta ;D..to be honest, i'm not so keen on the skull either! but the betta is fab!!! tan

capekate

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
lol.. yeh the skull will be there for just so long... then im trading it out for a rock ledge. gawd.. its U-G-L-Y!!!

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
capekate said:
lol.. yeh the skull will be there for just so long... then im trading it out for a rock ledge. gawd.. its U-G-L-Y!!!
good call! what will the hubby say? has he seen his purchase as a moment of madness? tan

capekate

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
LOL it must have been! either that or when he showed it to me and said.. wow what do you think of this? i may have read him wrong ****..
Maybe he was just joking about it and I thought he was serious. I said.. ohhh thats nice. So here we are... with an ugly skull in the tank! I told him that i think it really should go.. that it just didnt do much for the serenity of the tank. He said.. fine, take it out. lol.. I bet he thinks its ugly now that its home too.

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
capekate said:
Thank you... have to overlook the ugly skull tho! uggghhh... ( husbands idea, and he was so excited on finding it,, I couldnt say no!) lol
I know I like it. And I know you might say something alone the lines of 'It must be a guy thing' But it is not.
Tom

capekate

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi Tom...
well he just said that he did like it! lol.. but said that its my tank and that if i dont want it there, i can take it away. Its just that its his money that he has spent to make me happy and I feel that I probubly should just over look it awhile more and one day he will get tired of looking at it to, or at least he wont think that he wasted his money on it. He told me for some reason he does not like the rock ridges. hmmm I dont know why. I really like them. ohhh well.. eventually I will just remove it and that will be the end of that. Next time.. I will just say no.hahah...

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Help that Betta! he's swimming into the watery jaws of doom! great timing on the shot!

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
lol! tan

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom