One Fish You Would Love To Keep But Can’t? - Page 2

Ms rose

I know, that's the only reason I wouldn't be able to keep them. I can't give them the requirement they need, but how cool would it be to have some? Lol

Fahn

Ms rose said:
I know, that's the only reason I wouldn't be able to keep them. I can't give them the requirement they need, but how cool would it be to have some? Lol
Mark's Aquatics on YouTube is doing a series where he is building and setting up an acrylic moon jelly tank. Can't wait to see the finished setup.

Ms rose

Fahn said:
Mark's Aquatics on YouTube is doing a series where he is building and setting up an acrylic moon jelly tank. Can't wait to see the finished setup.
I was watching that! Haha,
I LOVE the circle tank specifically for jellys I would love to keep some someday. Maybe I'll get rich and so experienced that I can have all the fish I would ever want haha

Ms rose

Fahn said:
I was watching that! Haha,
I LOVE the circle tank specifically for jellys I would love to keep some someday. Maybe I'll get rich and so experienced that I can have all the fish I would ever want haha

Carrie1153

RainBetta

Seahorse man

Salt
Ms rose said:
a flower horn for sure. not expirienced enough and don't have proper tank size....YET... lol. also really like all salt water fish and inverts but again, not expirienced enough, some day
Saltwater is a lot easier than you think, yurt pay attention to it more.

dannypipes75

Dovii, never enough room.

OneLittleBubble

OneLittleBubble

I would love me some gyarados though wouldn't mind having one.

Katya

I would do a seahorse tank. I haven’t dabbled in a salt tank yet and I hear they are not for beginners. Maybe someday!

OneLittleBubble

Yup they are for experts

Kylee

sierrah766 said:
I really want a blood parrot
They're so awesome, I miss mine so much. They make me think of bettas because they all have unique personalities. I lost mine due to swim bladder caused by the fact that they are deformed. I really want another some day but I'm also not sure how I feel about it. Same with balloon mollies

Biev

I wish I could continue to breed and develop my own strain of fancy guppies. I just don't have the room for it anymore.
I also wish I could keep more wild livebearer species. And some texas cichlids... And....

BlackNotebookTanks

Ah just a few Arapaima - seems to be achievable... I just need to turn the whole street into a pond.. not THAT hard... right?

Polypterus endlicherI endlicheri, Catinotetraodon Travancoricus, definatley some Anableps, and I'd love to try some cheeky blennies! No money nor room for any of those (YET), and I've only ever been Freshwater so the blenny dream may take a while

Redguppy67

I would love to have and breed Discus!
Unfortunately the largest tank I have is thirty gallons.
Perhaps in the future I can aquire at least a 125 gallon.
That would be a GOOD home for Discus.
Alas, I am satisfied with my Swordtails, and Guppies.
I still have a trio of Kribensis.

Abdullah

SmallFishGuy said:
For me I think it would have to be an Oscar but I don’t have the room to keep one, just interested in what people say
New Guanine Tiger Fish!!!!!!!

motherofbettas

Fancy Goldfish...I have no room for the size tank they need.

squishface

Shell dwelling cichlids! Way above my pay grade at the moment, but I was struck by a setup I followed by a fishlore user (can’t remember her name at the moment - sorry!)

DarkOne

squishface said:
Shell dwelling cichlids! Way above my pay grade at the moment, but I was struck by a setup I followed by a fishlore user (can’t remember her name at the moment - sorry!)
I think you're talking about Lchi87's shelldwellers. I have a breeding pair of EBA from her and was interested in a few shellies but after some research, I decided to go with a shrimp tank b/c I thought it would be easier.

jay3

Ropefish!

Dch48

BlackNotebookTanks said:
Ah just a few Arapaima - seems to be achievable... I just need to turn the whole street into a pond.. not THAT hard... right?
Have you seen that show River Monsters? They have shown Arapaima a few times and those things are amazing.

RYRYTHEGUY

eel tail catfish, well 2, I have 1, they are awesome.

Guppppppppy

wrs2

Shell dwelling cichlids!
Had them once but they died within days. Been too afraid to try again all these years later! Plus they were expensive back then so who knows how much now!

NLindsey921

Oscars. No where to put a tank big enough.

Mike1995

just about every geophagus. I'd love a 1,000 g or more tank with just geos. They're my favorite south American cichlids. I already have 4 in my 112g. Super pretty

Fanatic

Manytanks

I already have a fish that I can't keep.
Its a Murray cod which has the potential to grow over 4ft long.
Its about an inch long now and I only got it to save it from certain death. Once it outgrows a 4ft tank I'll move it on to someone with a bigger tank.

Other than that a giant colony of lake Tanganyika dwarfs

Buganjimo

-Common pleco (or another massive type of pleco, but I love commons)

-butterfly-telescope-eyed goldfish

-oscar

-asian arowana

-electric blue jack demspey (they’re so pretty)

Fanatic

I need, keyword need, to get my 86 gallon out of the garage and start it. I want to keep a golden severum, a special pleco, and some of my cory.

Seahorse man

Definatly arowana, they just look so interesting!

InsanityShard

NLindsey921

Anything saltwater.

KakeHugs

kbn

Plecostomus, jellyfish, flower horn, freshwater crabs etc

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom