On the search again

nmwierman1977

Well Known
Reaction score
Well As I stated in my other post " I found RJ" I emailed miamI aquariums and they emailed me back today. They gave me a list of colors they have for the CT. They have 2 purple butterfly CT with white heads, so I since I didn't see them on ebay I emailed them back & asked if they could send me pictures of them. As I am typing I just received an email from them in which I will be checking so I must go. I will let you know what they say. Natalie

Timesdragonfly

Reaction score
good luck, post us a picture when you find the right one. I'm so sorry to hear about your previous ordeal. ~J~

OP
N

nmwierman1977

Well Known
Reaction score
Well I think I may have found one. It's as close to Royell as I'm going to get. He has the red on tips of his fins. The only real difference is he has a white head instead of a yellow head, but that's OK. He's beautiful. Here is a pic. I hope it comes up. Natalie

Sorry I had to do it through my email. I didn't wantto, but I'm on my bosses computer so I can't download it to here. Natalie

OP
N

nmwierman1977

Well Known
Reaction score
Oh sorry. I was signed out of yahoo. Let me te\ry it again and see if it works. I don't even know if it will work through my email.

Try that. I'm going to see if it worked too. Natalie

OP
N

nmwierman1977

Well Known
Reaction score
When I get home I'm going to try to download it on one of our folders, so I can show you guy's. I feel bad that I can't do it roght now. I really like this company already. They are so fast at getting back to you. I think I'm going to buy him. We are discussing pricing. ;D We will see. Natalie

cherryrose

Well Known
Reaction score
Awesome! I am so glad that you found another one. I hope this shipper is better than the other one. Maybe you can explain to him/her what you just went through so that he/she will be extra careful.

CherryRose ;D

OP
N

nmwierman1977

Well Known
Reaction score
Oh trust me they already know. I told them about that in my very first email to them. All of Roses Betta's are from them excpet for one. So she loves them. If she can trust them I can trust them because I trust her. They seem to be very nice to deal with. Natalie

cherryrose

Well Known
Reaction score
I agree. Any place Rose trusts is worthy of our trust. I'm glad you already told them about your experience though. If I ever buy a betta on line I am going to tell them about your experience, that's for sure. ;D

CherryRose

OP
N

nmwierman1977

Well Known
Reaction score
Well I officially have another RJ again. I bought him last night and they are sending him overnight Friday so I can receive him Saturday. I can't wait. I am so excited! ;D I'm more excited about this one then I was about my last one because I know this one will be alive and well when he shows up. I tried downloading the pic of him, but I couldn't do it through the program it was in. So, when I get him I'll take pics of him and show you. Although my camera doesn't do any justice. Natalie ;D

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
nmwierman1977 said:
Well I officially have another RJ again. I bought him last night and they are sending him overnight Friday so I can receive him Saturday. I can't wait. I am so excited! ;D I'm more excited about this one then I was about my last one because I know this one will be alive and well when he shows up. I tried downloading the pic of him, but I couldn't do it through the program it was in. So, when I get him I'll take pics of him and show you. Although my camera doesn't do any justice. Natalie ;D
Congrats on success in your quest for RJ. This one will make it fine. Just promise him bloodworms if he poses nicely for pictures. We're glad to hear your good news.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
nmwierman1977 said:
Thanx guy's. Saturday can't come fast enough for me. ;D Natalie
LOL.. sounds like my wife when we got our 1st Betta and had to wait for the tank to cycle. This little guy is in for some spoiling from the moment you open his box I think. Just please, please don't knock the delivery guy over getting your RJ.

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Natalie,

I am going through the same thing you went through with that one person. I asked to ship it USPS express and he gave me priority.Its been 2 days now and it shoulda been here today.He is in RI and I am in NJ we are basically right next to eachother. I don't know what to do if he don't show up tomorrow.

Editedtoadd: ^^^ <<< this is about my false percula clownfish. I got the tracking# and he said he would ship it on monday or tuesday which has passed.

OP
N

nmwierman1977

Well Known
Reaction score
We will just pray that he shows up healthy and alive. Did you ask him why he didn't send him express? I would've gave him H E double hockey sticks for not doing what you asked. What is wrong with these people. Why don't they listen to you when you tell them you want someting done a ceratin way Is it really that hard to do? Do you know if he put a heat pack in the package? I'd imagine it's really cold in New Jersey and in Road Island right now. Hopefully you'll get him sometime today or tomorrow. Let us know if you do. Did this guy have good feedback? I'm assuming you bought it off ebay or aquabid. Natalie

New Threads