On My Way To Get My Dream Fish!

CaptainAquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Hi! Ever since I started this hobby there has been 1 fish I have always wanted:
The green phantom pleco

I have always loved its colors and just generally thought they look cool. Well I am on my way to pick up a pretty large one (they say around 5”), and I am super exited

EDIT 1:
On my way home with him. I also ended up completing my eel colection (the three eels I have always wanted are: fire eel, tire track eel, peacock spiny eel. The last eel I needed was the tire track and they had one so I picked it up), I now have a fire, tire track, and peacock spiny eel. I also got a banjo catfish and a little bit of wagged lettuce (I think that’s what it is). I will post EDIT 2 when I get home and get them in there tanks, then I will also add photos.

CaptainAquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Today the bewdish are settled in and all of them I have seen eat (including the eels), and first day in they are active with no visible disease. Here are some photos:
55D7F73A-76B7-4EDC-8D2B-6332BAFFD2D3.jpeg
2FDD8F63-334A-4E2D-B57A-D22523FFE95D.jpeg

The two eels sharing a cave
D8455CA4-59DE-41C5-B83A-A562A84E2231.jpeg

The new phantom pleco
A58CEC57-AA0A-45A0-B770-E7D2244A6BBD.jpeg
36B9A053-73CC-4FFB-82AB-5E452DA5F597.jpeg

Tip photo is a banjo catfish and the bottom one is a Raphael catfish.

The eels seem to be friends

nikm128

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Awesome! Makes me want to go try and snag one of those plecos from a local place lol.

nikm128

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Isn't it interesting how much a color can change the price of a species? Like, do you a white discus for 100 or a red one for 75? Should be the same for either

I love your eels too, I had a peacock eel for a little bit but I guess I don't have much luck with them or it was doomed from the start.
My dream pleco is a zebra pleco, unfortunately they're so expensive I could sell my entire discus setup and fish to buy one, then not have a tank to put it in lol.

St3v3

Reaction score
The green phantom pleco

I have always loved its colors and just generally thought they look cool. Well I am on my way to pick up a pretty large one (they say around 5”), and I am super exited

EDIT 1:
On my way home with him. I also ended up completing my eel colection (the three eels I have always wanted are: fire eel, tire track eel, peacock spiny eel. The last eel I needed was the tire track and they had one so I picked it up), I now have a fire, tire track, and peacock spiny eel. I also got a banjo catfish and a little bit of wagged lettuce (I think that’s what it is). I will post EDIT 2 when I get home and get them in there tanks, then I will also add photos.
Niiiiice bro i
The green phantom pleco

EDIT 1:
Nice bro I just got my hands on my dream fish too kinda ever since I walked into my first petco I always wanted a blue ram cichlid and as of yesterday I got my hands on two Bolivian rams supposedly they are hardier than blue rams but just as cool looking here's some pictures of my rams with a blue Acura

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom