Omg, getting a gold crowntail betta!

Allie
I am so excited!! Heather just send me a message:
Hey Allie,

Yes, I think I have decided to re-home the gold CT. He is fully recovered from his abusive girlfriend now, but I really don't think I'm going to get around to trying him in the breeding tank again since I am working with the dragons. If you would like, you can also have the female, but she can also stay here as she is well settled into the sorority tank. But if you think you would like to breed them, feel free to take her as well! It is up to you and how much space you have.

I posted the link to the pictures of the dragon fry in the spawn log thread. If you want any, better let me know since I am putting holds on them for people.

Heather

>>>>>
I think I am taking the gold pair instead of the dragon female. BUUT, She and another lady are doing an AB order...she said I could get another betta in their shipment too.
I have room for the gold pair. :helpsmilie: and one more BUT should I?
What to do what to do ???

Here's the dragon fry pix:

and here's the gold fella, the female is the exact color.

shellbell4ever
OMG!!! You got to go for it Allie!!!How can you say No to that offer!!!Good luck what ever you choose

Allie
Thanks. I don't want to be greedy but I would like a half moon boy too.
I can divide the 15 gallon is 3 and I have another 5 gallon so it's not like I don't have the room for them.

shellbell4ever
YEA!!!Good for you,If you got the room and she's offering such a deal and the Betta's are BEAUTIFUL!!!I know I would be jumping up and down with joy

Allie
My bf is gone on a road trip today and I won't see him until tonight. I have no one to share my excitement with in person...so I'd look pretty silly jumping up & down all alone. lol

Martinismommy
Wow! You can't possibly pass this up...That boy is GORGEOUS!

Allie
Wow! You can't possibly pass this up...That boy is GORGEOUS!
I am definitely getting the gold pair. If that aquabid purple cooper fella was available still I'd get him too. But someone won their bid on him. Lucky person!

Angela_96
That's a beautiful betta, I wouldn't pass em up!! take them all!

Allie
That's a beautiful betta, I wouldn't pass em up!! take them all!
I am checking out aquabid for the June Thailand shipment.

Angela_96
I am checking out aquabid for the June Thailand shipment.

Goodluck!! I hope you get them!

Allie
joycey1221
are you getting them for free or buying them?

Allie
I am buying them for cheaper than I would normally get. Heather usually gives me a bunch of food and stuff along with betta too.
I could have gotten the gold pair today, but I didn't get her message until it was too late. Oopsy.

Butterfly
What does it matter how silly you would look jumping up and down if you are home alone! Who's to see? I would be going wild. They are so pretty.
Carol

Allie
What does it matter how silly you would look jumping up and down if you are home alone! Who's to see? I would be going wild. They are so pretty.
Carol
True but our neighbors below us may argue with that.

Shawnie
WOW I'm so happy for you allie!! I know how much joy your fish bring to you..and betta's especially...even tho you arnt going to breed them for now, you sure are beginning to have the start of an amazing betta collection congrats !!!

Allie
WOW I'm so happy for you allie!! I know how much joy your fish bring to you..and betta's especially...even tho you arnt going to breed them for now, you sure are beginning to have the start of an amazing betta collection congrats !!!
Thanks. Yeah fish give me a lot of happiness. My mom thinks I am silly when it comes to animals.

Shawnie
so do my kids..they always say I love my animals more LOL...I say no I love them differently...because they never ask for money or mouth off

_Fried_Bettas_
Simply "Wow"

Blub
Why do my parents not see the perfect sense of lettign my turn my room into a Bettary so I can sneak of with all Allies Bettas and have them all for myself?! Lovely Bettas - I want one!

Allie
Why do my parents not see the perfect sense of lettign my turn my room into a Bettary so I can sneak of with all Allies Bettas and have them all for myself?! Lovely Bettas - I want one!
Step away from the betta.
I want one of each color and tail type.

Allie
The bf said to me that if I want more males that I should stay away from females. So I am just getting the male gold crown tail. Then maybe the next shipment I can get a Half moon boy.

Blub
Step away from the betta.
I want one of each color and tail type.

I wonder how many water changes you would be doing every week?

Allie
I wonder how many water changes you would be doing every week?
Probably just a few more than we've been doing.

Lucy
I'm gone for a day and Allie's getting another betta, I'm shocked!

Allie
I'm gone for a day and Allie's getting another betta, I'm shocked!

Allie
Here's a pix of the female. I want her. The bf thinks I should wait on females. Hrmph...time for Allie to bat the eye lashes. lol

Iluvatar
That's nice

Lucy
Here's a pix of the female. I want her. The bf thinks I should wait on females. Hrmph...time for Allie to bat the eye lashes. lol

I would never do that. lol

She's gorgeous!

Shawnie
did the batting work?

COBettaCouple
drool I want them!!!!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Wyoming_Bound
Replies
Views