OMG funniest cat videos. A full hour!

JDcichlidlover

just plain hilarious. Laundry day so i've got nothing to do basically lol.

JoannaB

Don't have time to watch the full hour, but what I did watch was indeed hilarious. Thank you!

kellyiswicked

I have my favorite 36 second version for people short on time...

JoannaB

My boys (4 and 7 yrs old) made me watch all of these, then search for more funny animal videos on YouTube, and then they spent the evening re-enacting cat videos especially one of a human baby crawling and a cat pouncing on it (they alternated who got to be the cat, and both would end up collapsing in a heap in laughter).

Tigress Hill

I can picture that Joanna; it sounds like something my siblings would do;D

geminichick_90

my favorite part is at around 17 minutes when the cat is trying to get the fish out of the tank and the fish jumps at the cat and the cat freaks out

soltarianknight

kellyiswicked said:
I have my favorite 36 second version for people short on time...

Honestly the greatest thing to ever come from AWOLNation. Like seriously. Greatest thing ever.

JDcichlidlover

I loved the one where the baby was playing with its mom and falls off the ledge I had to watch that one a few time lol

Shine

Look up: kitten vs green apples or something like that on youtube I think its hillarious. Whoever made it timed the music perfectly too

Katie97

I showed part of it to Bella, the girl I'm babysitting, and she pointed at it and said, "Cat." It was so cute. She is one year and 4 months old, and learning to talk. She loves animals, as do I.

Jeanice

Loved the part with the cat rubbing cheeks with the dolphin. And of course when the Oscar tried to get the cat. Great stuff!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom