I just bought some and they are big, big flakes. Anyone have any tips on feeding these? Little Blue loves them but has trouble catching and swallowing them, and sometimes they start to sink. He sometimes can catch them when they sink but if he does not see them, I have to try and get them out of there. He is determined to eat them and swallows them even if they are bigger pieces. I do break them in half. Do I need to worry about him choking on them? Hope that is not a stupid question, new to the fish world here. He really loves them and they have great ingredients.