Important oldest current hatch 4th week

broncosno1

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
ok ok ok ok ok deeeeeeeeep breath. OZZY's spawn is still alive in the 4th week and i'm go on a whI'm a guess which I hope i'm right.....but i'm nervous. up until the past two days I was loing a fry or 2 a day. the past 2 days ive lost about 15 maybe 20 fry. the rest seem to be healthy eating swimming. water temp ph air flow air temp are all in line. I know from what I read i'm supposed to expect losses. but my spawn has went from I'm guess 200 since hatch to about 150-175? now. I'm really nervous here. the only thing I can think of since the tank is cleaner than clean is the organs and such don't develop in a few fry. I hope I'm just freaking!!!!!! for no reason!!!!! I really hate to lose my babies. ESPECIALLY my favorite and most pretty (OZZY!) fish's babies.

Attachments

OP
B

broncosno1

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
blah

first bites for egg layers. I'm thinking they are rdy to move up now. they are 3x the size they were when they were born. I did a 50% water change dieoff seems to have subsided. I'm forever vigilant in cleaning the tank and keeping the variables in check. my guess is nature said a few just werent gonna make it. I don't use jars I use the little aquariums 2 1/2 gallons. they can be partitioned 3 times. plus I have a 30 gallon growout. I hate losing babies :-(

New Threads