Old posts

Janice1979

Why do I keep getting really old posts as recommendations at the bottom of my screen? I just liked something from 2 years ago that I only read the first part of the date on. Lol! Not this October 11, but October 11, 2018! I’m dying!

AggressiveAquatics

Because someone else just recently commented for some reason do it brought it back up

DrogJustDrog

Algorithms! I think it suggests post based on how similar they are to the topic at hand or the subject line. Besides something valuable to the current issue you are reading about/facing could be in them.

julifhy

It shows you similar threads to the one you are viewing.
First there’s “New Posts” then there’s “New Threads” and lastly there’s “Similar Threads”.

Mike

That's ok. Those are similar threads that may be of interest to readers of the current thread. I believe it's based on the thread title so not the most accurate matching.

Janice1979

I guess it was just something that someone else posted on recently. It was completely unrelated.
Yeah, related I get. I’ve read a lot of old ones that have been very helpful. I suppose I just didn’t notice the ordering. I used this forum a few years ago and it was much different using it then I. The app. I’m still feeling my way around again. Is there currently an app? I can’t seem to find it in Apple store.
Thanks for the reply, and thanks for having this community. It’s not only been great help, but also has been really entertaining and inspiring. ❤

smee82

Theres no app anymore just the site.

Janice1979

Thanks smee82

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom