Old member new account... possible to recover old account?

DanB80TTS

Previous account is DanB80TTS, I am unable to get a password reset request to send to my associated email (hotmail address) if any of the Admin team are able to discuss this please contact me.

I have been out of the fish tank world for a few years, after a few moves, space constraints etc, I am now starting to make my way back into the hobby, have been able to get 2 10gallons running over the last few months, and in the process of rebooting a dirted 29g. Main focus around shrimp and plants. Used to have numerous plant species thriving, now have little more than chain sword and Vals that I've propagated from my own plants that I put into someone else's tank years ago.

I plan to do a build thread for the 29g but will wait to see if I am able to recover my original account first.

Thanks for reading,
Dan

Coradee

Hi Dan, calling Mike he may be able to merge the accounts for you.

DanB80TTS

Hi Dan, calling Mike he may be able to merge the accounts for you.
Not finding how I am able to contact Mike on here, I don't think new account have message ability.

Mike

Hi - send me an email at support at fishlore . com and let me know what the old email address was and I can merge them.

DanB80TTS

Hi - send me an email at support at fishlore . com and let me know what the old email address was and I can merge them.
Sent the email from the Gmail account with this username, figure sending from the original Hotmail account might not come through.

Mike

Ok, thanks for the email verification. Your old account has been merged into the new account.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Dawn Michele
Replies
Views
Skydognyc
Replies
Views
Kristin Gray
Replies
Views