Okay what well work?

1. JessiNoel21 Well Known Member Member

Hello everyone I am looking for tank mates to go in my 10 gallon tank
    I have 6 ghost shrimp( Hundiee,Lil Bit, Star(berried), Fiona, Gus-Gus, and IT( do not know the sex yet)
    1 breeding pair Guppys (Firefly and Sapphires)(have a 5 gallon fry tank ready when they are born)
    Well be getting 2 pymy panada corys(pymy and panada breeded) when they get big enough(my friend breeds them)

I was thinking of some snails(which ones well not breed or eat my plants) and maybe a Blue ram?(I was told on here that they very calm fish I thought they where not and I will admit I was wrong) and maybe 3 otos?

2. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

I recomend for snails getting MTS which our great friend Zeez sells them they are great cleaners and do not eat plants. And I would say a blue ram would be to big for a ten gallon they get up to 3''.Maybe you could make a school of neon tetras?

3. JessiNoel21 Well Known Member Member

okay well check it out I was planning on moving everyone to my 30 when it was done cycling( which it was BUT can not now due the fact a tree branch coming in my window and breaking it I was lucky to be home when it happened so I was able to save the leopard danios that where in the tank I had just put them in that day too go figure)( They went to my friend who is giving me the corys she has a 200 planted fresh water tank) So now I have to save up cuz now I want a 55 ]:)