Okay, post whatever you want strange, funny things in here!

thepianoguy

Just have fun in this post! Time to rest for some off topics!

mg13

uh.. This is like a chat room.. Oops. I don't think mods like those. sorry to be the bad guy all the time...

thepianoguy

???I don't wanna got kicked out! If I need to close the thread? Tell me!

mg13

you won't get kicked out, the mods just usually close chat rooms because they have to be monitored and end up being really distracting from what the forum is actually for...

thepianoguy

shall I close it right now? Never mind, I just want others have fun... but whatever

mg13

do what you want, but if the mods don't like it they'll close it.

they closed the age thread.

Lucy

This isn't considered a chat room.
Since there's no real topic members can talk about anything within the rules.

The age thread was closed since some were posting nonsense and way off topic.

ryanr

I think it's strange that members would think they'd get kicked out (aka banned) for starting a thread that hasn't broken any rules

We've had 'chatter' threads in the past, and when they get to the point of being silly/nonsense, we'll just close the thread. As long as everyone keeps within the rules, we'll let it continue.... One need only look at some of the game threads to see evidence of this attitude

Anders247

ryanr said:
I think it's strange that members would think they'd get kicked out (aka banned) for starting a thread that hasn't broken any rules

We've had 'chatter' threads in the past, and when they get to the point of being silly/nonsense, we'll just close the thread. As long as everyone keeps within the rules, we'll let it continue.... One need only look at some of the game threads to see evidence of this attitude
Haha, I remember some of those threads. Most of them were closed because of smiley wars. lol

mg13

Anders247 said:
Haha, I remember some of those threads. Most of them were closed because of smiley wars. lol
for sure... that annoying thing....

thepianoguy

ryanr said:

lol just don't want to get in trouble!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom