Ok it's 3:15 am Funny 

  • Thread starter

blkdeath75

Well Known Member
Messages
587
Reaction score
0
Points
111
Experience
Just started
After 3:00 am my time and I have been sitting here literally stalking forum posters. Is there an MTS type anagram for too much time in the forums? Sorry guys....I kinda like it here
 

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Messages
39,060
Reaction score
337
Points
458
Experience
More than 10 years
Hello Bldeath. I'm glad to see that you are enjoying the site.

Ken
 
  • Thread starter

blkdeath75

Well Known Member
Messages
587
Reaction score
0
Points
111
Experience
Just started
Heh almost too much, but the fish thing I have taken quite a liking to. In real life I'm sort of an ox of a man originally from a bad neighborhood in the Chicago area and now I like fish. My family kinda tilts their head and looks at me funny when I start on a rant. I guess it's a bit off the path for me I actually had to make myself leave the LFS the other day after staring into the tanks for about an hour+. I think the girls that worked there were starting to get nervous....
 
  • Moderator

Lucy

Moderator
Messages
45,221
Reaction score
2,440
Points
1,383
Experience
5 to 10 years
lol, too funny!
It's easy to get lost in threads here
 

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Messages
22,857
Reaction score
122
Points
518
Experience
More than 10 years
Morning blkdeath75 and welcome to FishLore I grew up on the south side of Chicago
Fish have a way of making us just stand and watch them and it's way too cool Glad your enjoying your fish and reading through threads here at FishLore.
Carol
 
  • Thread starter

blkdeath75

Well Known Member
Messages
587
Reaction score
0
Points
111
Experience
Just started
ty all I really like the site and the amount of knowledge that has been accumulated here. I am a sponge just soaking it all up heh.
 

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Messages
12,167
Reaction score
69
Points
293
Experience
5 years
blkdeath75 said:
Heh almost too much, but the fish thing I have taken quite a liking to. In real life I'm sort of an ox of a man originally from a bad neighborhood in the Chicago area and now I like fish. My family kinda tilts their head and looks at me funny when I start on a rant. I guess it's a bit off the path for me I actually had to make myself leave the LFS the other day after staring into the tanks for about an hour+. I think the girls that worked there were starting to get nervous....
We have the same problem with the LFS around here. My daughter and I went into Petsmart this morning for rabbit litter and I was so busy looking at the fish, I almost left with out it The horrible thing about it is the litter is the only thing we went in there for;D
 

josh11551

Well Known Member
Messages
617
Reaction score
3
Points
113
Experience
5 years
bolivianbaby said:
We have the same problem with the LFS around here. My daughter and I went into Petsmart this morning for rabbit litter and I was so busy looking at the fish, I almost left with out it The horrible thing about it is the litter is the only thing we went in there for;D
and what all did you come out with? just the litter??
 
  • Thread starter

blkdeath75

Well Known Member
Messages
587
Reaction score
0
Points
111
Experience
Just started
Knowing BB, a bag of litter, a 75 gallon with the stand, and 10 bags of new fish hehe
 

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Messages
12,167
Reaction score
69
Points
293
Experience
5 years
josh11551 said:
and what all did you come out with? just the litter??
blkdeath75 said:
Knowing BB, a bag of litter, a 75 gallon with the stand, and 10 bags of new fish hehe
You guys caught me>! I came home with a turquoise severum and the litter.

I kinda behaved myself
 

josh11551

Well Known Member
Messages
617
Reaction score
3
Points
113
Experience
5 years
yea mhm sure (when she said A turquoise severum she meant a severum 8 sorys 3 bettas and a few JD's )
 

tetralover77

Valued Member
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Points
91
Experience
1 year
when my brother needs to get herp stuff at pet smart, I make sure the fish at my local pet smart are healthy, the "fish specialists" there aren't very knowledgeable.
bwahahaha
 

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Messages
12,428
Reaction score
172
Points
383
Experience
More than 10 years
blkdeath75 said:
Knowing BB, a bag of litter, a 75 gallon with the stand, and 10 bags of new fish hehe
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with that......
 

Morgan111

Well Known Member
Messages
622
Reaction score
1
Points
113
Experience
More than 10 years
blkdeath75 said:
ty all I really like the site and the amount of knowledge that has been accumulated here. I am a sponge just soaking it all up heh.
Welcome as far as the question as to spending too much time on here it is called being a stalker..... but we all are so welcome fellow stalker.

EDITED WHOOPS lol
 
Toggle Sidebar

New Threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media





Top Bottom