Ohio People - Where From?

1. ValerieAdams

ValerieAdams Well Known Member Member

Hey all, just curious, if you're from Ohio, what part? I live in Southeast Ohio, close to Marietta in a very small town that has one stop light and not much else. Just curious to see if anyone is somewhat near me or in a part that I'm familiar with

2. Ohio Mark

Ohio Mark Well Known Member Member

Near Berlin!!

3. OP
    OP
    ValerieAdams

Is that around Amish Country and Hiland High School?

4. Ohio Mark

It is indeed.

5. OP
    OP
    ValerieAdams

I've been to Amish Country multiple times and my sister has played basketball at Hiland:)

6. jmaldo

jmaldo Well Known Member Member

@ValerieAdams
    "Welcome" from your distant neighbor in Northeast Ohio about a mile or so from Lake Erie. Plenty of hobbyist from Ohio. I just took a road trip last weekend to see @Ohio Mark (special delivery of Bolivian Rams), Beautiful area.

7. OP
    OP
    ValerieAdams

I once went to 4-H Sea Camp on Kelly's Island in Lake Erie, it's beautiful up that way too! Ohio is beautiful just about anywhere!

8. Ohio Mark

Yes, jmaldo was in our neck of the woods and gave my four beautiful Bolivian Rams. I am enjoying them!! :D I love the fact they were raised by someone I now know. We must have beautiful scenery -- I hear so many people comment on it -- but to me it just looks like home. :)

9. dwarfpufferlover

dwarfpufferlover Well Known Member Member

From Kettering/Centerville

Just moved though. Only have shrimp tank left to transport!

10. OP
    OP
    ValerieAdams

What made you move to that unspeakable state? :yuck: (lol just kidding, kinda)

11. dwarfpufferlover

dwarfpufferlover Well Known Member Member

We have a family farm.

I couldn’t wait. Although new place is lacking central Ac and as an Ohioan it’s always blasting.

This heat can leave

12. wodesorel

wodesorel Well Known Member Member

This year has been bad with the early heat! I'm in Columbiana County. Roasted all weekend.

Ohio people are like a plague. I don't care where you go in the real world or online, there are always Ohioans nearby!

13. OP
    OP
    ValerieAdams

That's true! EVERY vacation my family goes on, we meet someone from Ohio. It doesn't matter where we go, Florida, Virginia Beach, Myrtle Beach, Tennessee, there's always someone from Ohio. And my grandma always loves to shout "O-H", :)meh: embarrassing) BUT she normally gets a reply of "I-O" no matter where we are.