Oh to be a cat

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Obviously, these kitties have the worst lives possible!!
 

Basil

Member
I agree! My barn cats (2 former city ferals and one who just showed up at the farm) are enjoying the barn cat life!
48AB18A6-519B-4267-B709-2D21C206D80B.jpeg

5A655C62-6FED-48EB-9A04-6D275128BACA.jpeg

758B6285-2357-4CFA-83D3-BF56BA5E76EE.jpeg

31E20C88-F54A-4E24-B457-D4D785035671.jpeg
 

AquaticQueen

Member
Speaking of cats (all of your guys' cats are adorable) we have 3 just wandering around our farm and in the neighboring farms.
Last summer there was only 1 but she gave birth to the 2 cutest little kittens. I wish I had pictures, but they wouldn't let me come anywhere near them. The mother and one of the kittens are black but the second kitten has some white.
The only reason they stick around is because my neighbor's wife feeds them. She might give them an outdoor shelter too, but I have never been on their property so I don't know.
 
  • Thread Starter

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
My old kitty would always visit my neighbors and tell sob stories. Several of them fed her on a regular basis.

Hey guys, why they keep delivering empty boxes?
 

AquaticQueen

Member
Oh, my goodness! I want a cat so much! I saw this beautiful little kitten. He was soooooo cute. I wanted to adopt him so much, but hubby has allergies and we already have a dog and I don't know if he could take a cat's shedding.
 
  • Thread Starter

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
AquaticQueen said:
Oh, my goodness! I want a cat so much! I saw this beautiful little kitten. He was soooooo cute. I wanted to adopt him so much, but hubby has allergies and we already have a dog and I don't know if he could take a cat's shedding.
Oh, my wife is the allergic one...and the one who is no longer allowed on PetSmart, as they team up with an animal shelter helping with adoptions. Neither one of us are allowed to go to any aninal shelters....we know our weakness
 

FishBoy101

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Oh, my wife is the allergic one...and the one who is no longer allowed on PetSmart, as they team up with an animal shelter helping with adoptions. Neither one of us are allowed to go to any aninal shelters....we know our weakness
I'm allergic to...

garlic
cats
dogs
ferrets
hamster
gerbils
lamb meat
nuts
and asparagus (jk)
 
  • Thread Starter

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Stop taking pictures of my belly!!
 

StarGirl

Member
I can have a cat if I get rid of my fish....What you guys think?
 
  • Thread Starter

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
What do you mean, mama is your real princess?
 

FishBoy101

Member
StarGirl said:
I can have a cat if I get rid of my fish....What you guys think?
Hahahhahaha....




no lol
 
  • Thread Starter

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
StarGirl said:
I can have a cat if I get rid of my fish....What you guys think?
Cats are fun n all....but cats AND fish...that is worth the admission!

FishBoy101 said:
I'm allergic to...

garlic
cats
dogs
ferrets
hamster
gerbils
lamb meat
nuts
and asparagus (jk)
I have most of these in my house lol
 

AquaticQueen

Member
FishBoy101 said:
I'm allergic to...
and asparagus (jk)
I might have some sort of intolerance to asparagus. Whenever I eat it, I get a really bad stomachache.
 
  • Thread Starter

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
"My cacoon is prepared. I will see you hoomans in 2 days when i wake from my nap."

"Daddy, you got my bad side again!"

Our oldest is coming to take her cats tomorrow...they have big time become our babies...don't know who is gonna fight harder, me or mama...

Most Saturday mornings

Almost every morning/night
 

Fisch

Member
FishBoy101 said:
I'm allergic to...

garlic
cats
dogs
ferrets
hamster
gerbils
lamb meat
nuts
and asparagus (jk)
Wow....at least fish are a safe hobby...
 
  • Thread Starter

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Fisch said:
Wow....at least fish are a safe hobby...
Well, i can't cuddle with my fish, so maybe lol
 

Fisch

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Well, i can't cuddle with my fish, so maybe lol
I want to see you cuddling with garlic ...
I talk with the Betta...cuddle will be hard, I admit.
 
  • Thread Starter

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Fisch said:
I want to see you cuddling with garlic ...
I talk with the Betta...cuddle will be hard, I admit.
I scold one of my bettas because he bites his tail. He responds with the "feed me" look all the same.
 

Fisch

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
I scold one of my bettas because he bites his tail. He responds with the "feed me" look all the same.
I know that look...then he nearly takes my finger off.
 
  • Thread Starter

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Fisch said:
I know that look...then he nearly takes my finger off.
None of mine currently bite. Had a crowntail that did often though. But he would also bite the feeding hatch everytime i opened it.
 

AquaticQueen

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
None of mine currently bite. Had a crowntail that did often though. But he would also bite the feeding hatch everytime i opened it.
Fisch said:
I know that look...then he nearly takes my finger off.
My betta occasionally will try to bite me when I am moving things around in his tank. I am a pretty squeamish person and I have hard time not squealing when he charges at my finger like an angry bull.
 

StarGirl

Member
My Ram bit me when I tried to save a poor snail from the rock by his eggs.
 
  • Thread Starter

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Box kitty
 

StarGirl

Member

erinw347

Member
We told him he couldn’t fit, but then he fit.
 
  • Thread Starter

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
erinw347 said:
We told him he couldn’t fit, but then he fit.
Thats why we never tell our guy he can't fit, he always finds a way....cats are liquid!

StarGirl said:
Cat trap....lol
For him, definitely...he is usually in them as soon as we empty it.. if not before. Glares at me if i break them down before he tries them out, since cardboard recycling is a city ordnance here
 

sairving

Member
Excuse me, why are you taking my picture? I'm comfortable and using the stuffed animals for a pillow.

IMG_20200819_153619895.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
sairving said:
Excuse me, why are you taking my picture? I'm comfortable and using the stuffed animals for a pillow.

IMG_20200819_153619895.jpg
Thanks, now i want kitteh cuddles!!! Guess i do have less than 3 hrs left of work though...
 

StarGirl

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Thats why we never tell our guy he can't fit, he always finds a way....cats are liquid!


For him, definitely...he is usually in them as soon as we empty it.. if not before. Glares at me if i break them down before he tries them out, since cardboard recycling is a city ordnance here
Paper grocery bags too.
 

DoubleDutch

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Obviously, these kitties have the worst lives possible!!
Hoping animal protection won't see these pics of these poor little fellows soooooooo "mistreated".
 
  • Thread Starter

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
StarGirl said:
Paper grocery bags too.
We don't have a lot of interest in those at our house. Just boxes. Easier to pounce from.
 

kattiq

Member

478CC686-446B-4AD7-BBE4-4EBB490C0322.jpeg

Free cat tv?
 
  • Thread Starter

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Isn't that like kitty HBO?
 

kattiq

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Isn't that like kitty HBO?
Possibly! I leave the chair there for him (and me) hahaha
 
  • Thread Starter

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Now that the kittens are gone, there isn't a lot of kitty interest in the fish tanks except during water change time. Probably because the one fell in once when he was a kitten, he doesn't get too close. The old lady kitty does watch with interest at times though. She likes the bettas. Move nice and slow for her lol
 

kattiq

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Now that the kittens are gone, there isn't a lot of kitty interest in the fish tanks except during water change time. Probably because the one fell in once when he was a kitten, he doesn't get too close. The old lady kitty does watch with interest at times though. She likes the bettas. Move nice and slow for her lol
Aw yes, he doesn’t do it often but it still peaks his interest sometimes.
 

erinw347

Member
My boy kitties only try to drink from the fish tank, but my little girl Tabi loves watching the corys go back and forth! Sometimes she will paw at the glass lol
 
  • Thread Starter

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
erinw347 said:
My boy kitties only try to drink from the fish tank, but my little girl Tabi loves watching the corys go back and forth! Sometimes she will paw at the glass lol
Tank water tastes best! That all the kittens did...drink aquarium water....and very occasionally watch the betta and maybe paw at it.
 
  • Thread Starter

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Why you take picture, hooman? I am old and fat!! Let me lay here all spoiled!!

Why have my people forsaken me?
 

jmaldo

Member
I catch mine now and then checking out the fish, "Kiki"


kiki2.jpg



Kiki enjoying the Bolivians.jpg



kiki1.jpg
 

kattiq

Member

D5049D40-BA3E-4E64-AC93-B6636D41923F.jpeg

He knows he looks good
 
  • Thread Starter

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Mid afternoon, my hooman is on the phone...what shall i do?
 

Sputnik

Member
FishBoy101 said:
I'm allergic to...

garlic
cats
dogs
ferrets
hamster
gerbils
lamb meat
nuts
and asparagus (jk)
But NOT fish!!!
 

Rockymountainstream

Member
StarGirl said:
I can have a cat if I get rid of my fish....What you guys think?
The fish box smells better than the cat box.

kattiq said:

478CC686-446B-4AD7-BBE4-4EBB490C0322.jpeg

Free cat tv?
Tha is my T V as well.
 
  • Thread Starter

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
I can't even cat today...
 

Sputnik

Member
Me on Saturday morning

1601180382592.jpeg


Me when the alarm goes off Monday morning

1601180535535.jpeg
 

Basil

Member
I mean, I’m honored that he is trying to fill my shoes lol!

AA066A21-BBFE-4626-AF45-6B389EABA47D.jpeg
 
  • Thread Starter

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
The hoomans got us a box!
 

Sputnik

Member
Cats enjoy the simple things! Like exploring a box or taking a nap in the catnip planter!

1601991324864.jpeg
 
  • Thread Starter

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Catnip seems to make my cats drool and get aggressive lol
 

Latest threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Find a Guru

Top Bottom