Oh to be a cat

Obviously, these kitties have the worst lives possible!!

Attachments

• IMG_5057.jpg
    IMG_5057.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 20200810_181339.jpg
    20200810_181339.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 91
I agree! My barn cats (2 former city ferals and one who just showed up at the farm) are enjoying the barn cat life! 48AB18A6-519B-4267-B709-2D21C206D80B.jpeg5A655C62-6FED-48EB-9A04-6D275128BACA.jpeg758B6285-2357-4CFA-83D3-BF56BA5E76EE.jpeg31E20C88-F54A-4E24-B457-D4D785035671.jpeg

Upvote 0
Speaking of cats (all of your guys' cats are adorable) we have 3 just wandering around our farm and in the neighboring farms.
Last summer there was only 1 but she gave birth to the 2 cutest little kittens. I wish I had pictures, but they wouldn't let me come anywhere near them. The mother and one of the kittens are black but the second kitten has some white.
The only reason they stick around is because my neighbor's wife feeds them. She might give them an outdoor shelter too, but I have never been on their property so I don't know.

Upvote 0
My old kitty would always visit my neighbors and tell sob stories. Several of them fed her on a regular basis.

Hey guys, why they keep delivering empty boxes?

Attachments

• IMG_5166.jpg
    IMG_5166.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 48
Upvote 0
Oh, my goodness! I want a cat so much! I saw this beautiful little kitten. He was soooooo cute. I wanted to adopt him so much, but hubby has allergies and we already have a dog and I don't know if he could take a cat's shedding.

Upvote 0
Oh, my goodness! I want a cat so much! I saw this beautiful little kitten. He was soooooo cute. I wanted to adopt him so much, but hubby has allergies and we already have a dog and I don't know if he could take a cat's shedding.
Oh, my wife is the allergic one...and the one who is no longer allowed on PetSmart, as they team up with an animal shelter helping with adoptions. Neither one of us are allowed to go to any aninal shelters....we know our weakness

Upvote 0
Oh, my wife is the allergic one...and the one who is no longer allowed on PetSmart, as they team up with an animal shelter helping with adoptions. Neither one of us are allowed to go to any aninal shelters....we know our weakness
I'm allergic to...

garlic
cats
dogs
ferrets
hamster
gerbils
lamb meat
nuts
and asparagus (jk)

Upvote 0
"My cacoon is prepared. I will see you hoomans in 2 days when i wake from my nap."

"Daddy, you got my bad side again!"

Our oldest is coming to take her cats tomorrow...they have big time become our babies...don't know who is gonna fight harder, me or mama...

Most Saturday mornings

Almost every morning/night

Attachments

• 20200818_201555.jpg
    20200818_201555.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 20200818_201618.jpg
    20200818_201618.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 20200425_065239.jpg
    20200425_065239.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 20200718_052246.jpg
    20200718_052246.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 51
Upvote 0
None of mine currently bite. Had a crowntail that did often though. But he would also bite the feeding hatch everytime i opened it.

I know that look...then he nearly takes my finger off.
My betta occasionally will try to bite me when I am moving things around in his tank. I am a pretty squeamish person and I have hard time not squealing when he charges at my finger like an angry bull.

Upvote 0
We told him he couldn’t fit, but then he fit.
Thats why we never tell our guy he can't fit, he always finds a way....cats are liquid!

Cat trap....lol
For him, definitely...he is usually in them as soon as we empty it.. if not before. Glares at me if i break them down before he tries them out, since cardboard recycling is a city ordnance here

Upvote 0
Thats why we never tell our guy he can't fit, he always finds a way....cats are liquid!

For him, definitely...he is usually in them as soon as we empty it.. if not before. Glares at me if i break them down before he tries them out, since cardboard recycling is a city ordnance here
Paper grocery bags too.

Upvote 0
Now that the kittens are gone, there isn't a lot of kitty interest in the fish tanks except during water change time. Probably because the one fell in once when he was a kitten, he doesn't get too close. The old lady kitty does watch with interest at times though. She likes the bettas. Move nice and slow for her lol

Upvote 0
Now that the kittens are gone, there isn't a lot of kitty interest in the fish tanks except during water change time. Probably because the one fell in once when he was a kitten, he doesn't get too close. The old lady kitty does watch with interest at times though. She likes the bettas. Move nice and slow for her lol
Aw yes, he doesn’t do it often but it still peaks his interest sometimes.

Upvote 0
My boy kitties only try to drink from the fish tank, but my little girl Tabi loves watching the corys go back and forth! Sometimes she will paw at the glass lol

Upvote 0
My boy kitties only try to drink from the fish tank, but my little girl Tabi loves watching the corys go back and forth! Sometimes she will paw at the glass lol
Tank water tastes best! That all the kittens did...drink aquarium water....and very occasionally watch the betta and maybe paw at it.

Upvote 0
Why you take picture, hooman? I am old and fat!! Let me lay here all spoiled!!

Why have my people forsaken me?

Attachments

• IMG_5485.jpg
    IMG_5485.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG955489.jpg
    IMG955489.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 48
Upvote 0

Latest threads

Top Bottom